LHCF National Convention - Vegas 2008!!!

ladylibra

awww man!!! i already have plans to go to Vegas in September! :perplexed

i really would've liked to have met you ladies IRL... just bad timing...

tdwillis

I can't wait for this convention. I am doing my own "save the change" campaign to raise funds. I hope there is not a ton of vendors that will interfere with my PJ rehab.

cmw45

:sad:Awe...this stinks...this is at the same time as the National Convention for Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Inc. Sorry ladies...duty calls. Oo-oop to all of my beautiful sorors...I better see every last one of you in Orlando! :spank:

Aggie

It's finally here ladies!!! The largest meet-up for all to attend!

Members of the LHCF present...
The Mane Source
Home Hair Care Convention
July 31 - August 3, 2008
@ Embassy Suites, Las Vegas

Online registration and hotel booking is available.
For additional information visit the convention website at
www.themanesource.com. This thread will be where you will find updates on vendors and workshops as they come about.

I'm posting this here to get the word out since some do not visit the area meeting forum. Don't want you to miss out - Hope to see you there!!!

Feel free to PM myself - TexasQT, Mocha5 (Workshops) or Fran (Vendors) for additional information.

(THANKS LILAMAE!!!)

I can't make it to this one this year as I will be in Canada for my niece's wedding from July 25th - August 5th, 2008. She is getting married on August 2nd, 2008.

Averoigne

This is very exciting! My mother lives in Henderson and would love the opportunity to attend with me. What a wonderful venue to spend some quality mother/daughter time...I am very much looking forward to acquiring new tips and offering my patronage to the LHCF community.

Be forewarned, ladies. Summer in Las Vegas is EXTREMELY hot; it's important to keep yourselves well hydrated and protected from the sun.

See you there!

Puddles

On Cloud 9
I will definitely try and be there. I live 3.5hrs away. Even if I just do a turn around....it will be nice to see you all.
Have to see about work. I'm already taking off to go up north for a wedding and Florida to Disney World.

froggie08

:auto:I am all for this trip, my sister and mother are coming as well. It's going to be on point and as a newbie I want to be in the spot!!!
Is anyone staying in a nearby hotel? if so please share I'm really trying to get a combo (plane and hotel ticket) through expedia or orbitz.
I've never been to Las Vegas and I can't wait to meet everyone face to face. :thewave:

cat eyes

Oh yes I will be there!!!!!! I need to share a room so ping me whoever wants to share with me!!!!! I have not been to Vegas since 96!!!!! Plus I look forward to meeting all of you guys face to face.

Sorry litle momma will not be attending!!! Momma needs to get her party on!!!:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Platinum

:charge::roadrunner:Sounds great! I'd love to go!:grin: I gotta make a note of this. I'll probably look for a load to Vegas so I can make some $$$ and save on the travel expenses.

texasqt

Bumping
:bump:

Our most recently added vendor is Michelle Hall of LaceFlair - Home of the UPA Clip (www.laceflair.com). She will be in attendance with her pony tail attachments and much more! More details to follow!

Last edited:

princessdi

Cat Eyes,

If I wasn't going to Vegas with my husband on our 6th anniversary this year, I'd want to share a room with you. We'd have a blast. I so like to party!! Have fun and hope to meet all of you in the near future (maybe next year)!!:yep:

Last edited:

HoneyDew

wow, a christian forum convention in sin city. :lachen: i may have to attend this one. never been to vegas.

Well not everyone here is a christian. I would definitely not call this a christian forum, even though there is a christian topic. But you are right - it is still sin city nonetheless. :drunk: