LHCF TO GO

BeautifulNameX

Do any of you ladies access the forums on mobile devices? I do. I am like always on hear reading something. Lol i'm on my phone right now. I use an operamini browser it makes it look just like the web site on the pc and is faster than regular cell phone internet. This is a sign of a tru hair addict i can't get enough lol. Dose anyone else view wirelessly.

LaNecia

Oh Oh.... I do!:wave: Its usually during class...
Oh and I love Opera Mini![/quote]

What's that?

It's a program that I have on my Blackberry that's a web browser. It's awesome! I sure while doing cardio, standing in line, on lunch. Keeps the boxx off my back about surfing the net on the desktop. :sekret:

I also use Viigo which is an RSS reader to keep up on the new posts (mostly I lurk now that way).

Vixx

Tiffchelle22

I read from my Blackberry as well. Where did you find the Opera Mini browser? Do you have to download it? Does it have a cost?

HAIRapy

SuperDuper Member
I have a Muziq by LG phone and I'm ALWAYS checking out LHCF from it:spinning: Isn't technology wonderful??:grin:

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
I lurk on my cell at night when I'm working because I get so bored at lunch. It's frustrating because it takes me like 15 minutes to respond to one thread:wallbash:, so mostly I just lurk.

I even resorted to watching youtube hair videos on the phone but most of them are so hard to hear on the phone.

Traycee

LOL....I have a Laptop...and satellite internet.....So I be online while my husband is driving.......Doctors office......Where ever....My mom thinks I done straight lost my mind.....

SweetAKA

Ok this Operamini is the stuff. I was wondering how I could go about getting something like this for my blackberry. Cause the browser they have was killing me.

Thank you so much!

ricochet

Definitely, I have an opera browser on my Nintendo DS Lite and I am forever in Panera Bread, McDonald's and Starbucks using wifi and getting on lhcf, lol!

asubeauty

Dang, I didn't need to run into this thread... my contract is up in April and I've seen seriously considering getting a Blackberry or something so that I can check my email and stuff at school without dragging around that heavy laptop.

This forum costs me way more than the $5 per year... :lachen:

imani97

Dang, I didn't need to run into this thread... my contract is up in April and I've seen seriously considering getting a Blackberry or something so that I can check my email and stuff at school without dragging around that heavy laptop.

This forum costs me way more than the $5 per year... :lachen:

That's exactly why I bought mine last semester. I was working PT, had a fellowship and was conducting research for class. I needed to have my email accessible. Well, a semester later, I'm not even working anymore. :look: It's ok, I look at it as an investment in my education. :grin:

MrsHouston

It's a program that I have on my Blackberry that's a web browser. It's awesome! I sure while doing cardio, standing in line, on lunch. Keeps the boxx off my back about surfing the net on the desktop. :sekret:

I also use Viigo which is an RSS reader to keep up on the new posts (mostly I lurk now that way).

Vixx

All this cool technology...I love tech stuff...I'm going to see about getting some of this...DH doesn't mind splurging on this type of stuff

QUINN

Haven't tried this forum just yet. I got my Moto Q9c w/ the SERO plan (thanks again, LHCFDivas for the hook up) on March 8th and I can't keep my hands off of it. I plan on dl Opera Mini just as soon as DF(finally happy) gets my memory card. YEAH! Thanks again for reiterating a great product. I research things to death before I jump on them.

basketballbabe03

I actually use my playstation psp to view this forum from time to time when I'm away from home. As long as I can find a wireless access point, I'm go to go.