Liteskinshowdy's 1 year 9 months Updates (Pics)

liteskinshowdy

Hi guys,
I just wanted to show my progress from over the last year and nine months. In Sept 2007 I had just taken out a glued in weave(before lhcf) - a horrible mess and I just pulled the tracks off so I experienced a lot of breakage. I had my hair cut into a bob like hairstyle.

In 2008 I was still learning about what products my hair liked and how to just "do" my hair. I had reached APL in June 2008 but the ends where really ragedy

this is Dec 2008

Fast foward to Feb 2009 I really got my flat ironing down now!

And here is June 2009

Thanks lhcf!

ETA: The attaced pictures are in the order of the post - I don't know how to actually fix the problem. My aviator is the picture that says June 12, 2009.

Last edited:

Nice Lady

Black Hoya Chick is right! The pictures aren't showing so we can't bask as yet in your glory. Fix it.

Nice Lady

The hair looks nice and you have great progress. It is long--I know that by the end of the year you will be BSL. Good work!

amara11

Is this life? Am I awake?

Pinches self.

For real? Not for play play?

Troll troll go away Eat some worms and choke today. :lol:

Stella B.

Niiiiiiiccccccce progress, :grin: Liteskinshowdy! Your ends really look healthy too! Keep up all the good work!

liteskinshowdy

Hey guys, thanks for the compliments. I contribute a lot of my growth to cutting down the heat and stretching my relaxers.

btw-
I don't have to lie about my skin color, my skin does tan in the sun.
thanks

liteskinshowdy

Are you taking any vitamins or using MT?

I take MSM, Biotin, and Flaxseed oil. I have been using gro aut oil since Dec 2007. I really feel stretching relaxers last two were 6 months, has done alot also. If I can do it, believe me you can. I have done a lot of research on the boards, fotki, and youtube. My goal is waistlenght and I want to be there by next year!:grin: