Liteskinshowdy's 1 year 9 months Updates (Pics)

msa

btw-
I don't have to lie about my skin color, my skin does tan in the sun.
thanks

Please pay her no mind. She eats tapeworms.

Though, it is kind of odd that you would make your skin tone part of your username:look:. But if you like it, I love it.

liteskinshowdy

Please pay her no mind. She eats tapeworms.

Though, it is kind of odd that you would make your skin tone part of your username:look:. But if you like it, I love it.

I have been using liteskinshowdy since I was in the 10th grade and I'm now 26 so:rolleyes:.
I have seen "odd" screen names on here, believe me. I guess it's one of those if you know her you'll be like :grin: okay.
To each his own.

TCatt86

I have been using liteskinshowdy since I was in the 10th grade and I'm now 26 so:rolleyes:.
I have seen "odd" screen names on here, believe me. I guess it's one of those if you know her you'll be like :grin: okay.
To each his own.

Great progress!! And don't pay her any mind.

Last edited:

msa

To each his own.

:yep: To each their own, you're right about that.

nucienuce1

I take MSM, Biotin, and Flaxseed oil. I have been using gro aut oil since Dec 2007. I really feel stretching relaxers last two were 6 months, has done alot also. If I can do it, believe me you can. I have done a lot of research on the boards, fotki, and youtube. My goal is waistlenght and I want to be there by next year!:grin:

Thanks for the encouragement, Im at APL and its only taken me a little less then 6 months!! Congrats on your progress!!

Makenzie

Great progress. I'm jealous. Really. Happy for you, but it seems like I have been a little past sl for the longest time.