Liteskinshowdy's 1 year 9 months Updates (Pics)

your hair is gorgeous!!! I'm hoping for similar length and thickness in 4 years. I'm very patient.

I read one of your posts about tanning in the summer time and I feel you on that one. I alternate from brick red brown to bright yellow brown during the summer. I think its pretty cool too! :yep:

LightEyedMami

i agree with optimistic, i tan VERY easily so i def. look brown-skinned alot. ANYWAYS nice progress your hair us very pretty.

liteskinshowdy

your hair is gorgeous!!! I'm hoping for similar length and thickness in 4 years. I'm very patient.

I read one of your posts about tanning in the summer time and I feel you on that one. I alternate from brick red brown to bright yellow brown during the summer. I think its pretty cool too! :yep:

My left hand is two shades darker then my right (driving) hand because of the sun lol.:lachen:

My left hand is two shades darker then my right (driving) hand because of the sun lol.:lachen:

See I'm going to have to take pics of my arm.. high yellow honey under neath and cinnomy yellow brown on top... and yah my left arm is brick red from the sun :lachen: driving arm as well. my father had this prob too :grin:

Currently im going through a "bright" faze.. thats what my sister keeps telling me anyways.. i tell her wait til July.. ill be going through a dark faze too!

liteskinshowdy

beautiful hair. I love it and it grew so faast.
What is your regimen?

Sure,

My Regimen
I either wash once or twice a week
I wash with VO5 (tea tree) and Dr. Bonners Pepperment
I condition with Mane & Tail mixed with Long and Strong by Garnier mixed with coconut oil.
I also use Mane & Tail as a leave in as well as Motions leave in
I either, rollerset hair with flexi rods, curlformers, or blow dry ( with Motions heat protectant) and flat iron. If I flat iron it is only 1x that week.
I also try to stretch for 6 months!

ohstacey

LOVE the thickness. Your layers are exactly like mine. My front is way shorter than the back too.

Anyway, lovely progress! :)

silkii_locks

This is me too. :yep:

brucebettye

Your hair is beautiful and you have a great regimen. Keep up the good work!!!!!!!! I am looking forward to being APL soon!!!!!!!!!!!