***LOOK WHAT I DID W/ HOT ROLLERS AND CASTOR OIL (PICS!!)***

Dposh167

OMG.....i have these heated rollers. I never used them cuz i never had a reason to. But looking at ur pics!....i'mma try them out now!

I CAN'T BELIEVE u achieved that look after an air dry!....you GOTTTA make a tutorial

danigurl18

Your hair is gorgeous! I am horrible at roller sets but you make me want to try again... you are natural right?

swalker31

It looks great JandB,
I will definitely give it a try when I get more length. Question is your hair relaxed?

Glib Gurl

:love: PURTY! :love: Wow - you are making me want to try the same thing (although I'm so pessimistic about my hair coming out as nice as yours).

Wondering - what kind of castor oil do you use (brand)? Is it a formulated hair product OR is it plain ol' castor oil from the grocery?

Casarela

At first when I saw the first pic I was like ok!!?? Maybe im not getting it right then I scrolled down and saw your other pics of the final results.....AMAZING!!!!! MY JAW DROPPED TO THE FLOOR. Good job its beautiful. However , I would like to know if your hair came out sticky greasy? or just really soft?

Lucky's Mom

Totally shocking. I am not relaxed... I thought at first that you were natural.....

never the less.....AWESOME.

fluffylocks

Caruso's...????

No..I think she used a hard roller set w/o steam(water).

Hi, I'm TML. And I have done the same thing too, but this was just too funny to me :lachen:...HUGGGSS! Unless I am just all Mo-dit (sp)...My bad.

:lachen::lachen::lachen:I think I mixed up Caruso's w/ Parasucos (remember those jeans) :sad: :sad:

THANKS! :lachen:Hot rollers gotta look into these

TrustMeLove

First and Foremost I'd like to thank God....Ok let me stop playing...I really do appreciate all the compliments....you guys know how to give a girl a boost, lol!

and ummmm I thought this was the tutorial.......!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA! Girl...folks have 30,000 hits on youtube just showing people how to flat iron. 10,000 hits showing folks how to roller set. There are even two strand twist videos with 5,000 hits. That tells you some of us can't twirl two pieces of hair together w/o seeing it on video. LOL.

I've watched a couple of those videos. More than ONCE! You know we need to see exactly how much hair you put on the roller. Exactly how much castor oil. Did you part your hair? Or was it grab and go? LOL.

That's if you have the time and are willing. Pease...Peasee..I use to say that as a kid Peasee. lol.

bgsix

Juices, where oH where are you!?! Do you use any other leave ins besides the castor oil?

Did you apply to the castor oil to each section individually or to your entire hair at once?

What brand of castor oil is that?

By the way, your hair is gorgeous :yep: