May 14th, 15th and 16th - What Are Your Hair Plans ???

BlkOnyx488

Well I just finished taking down my latest Crochet braids
I didn't intend to take them out but 4 weeks was enough.

So this weekend I will do a ACV Rinse, DC with my hooded dryer, and do a henna strain test

and I may just cornrow my hair I dunno yet

LadyPBC

Just finished rinsing out my henna cocktail (added powdered coconut milk, yogurt and coconut oil) it was so much easier to apply and rinse out and my hair was soooooo soft afterwards. My hair came out a bright copper -thot it would be red. Oh well. Now I am DC with Skala shea butter masque with some coconut oil mixed in. Can I say I love the coconut oil I am using now. Its smells so good and it cooperates. The one I had before was grainy and I did not enjoy it. When I rinse the Skala out I'm not sure what I'll do cuz I have to leave to attend a funeral. Was gonna try a W n Go. Terrified at how it will turn out though. Not accomplished enough to have a sophisticated bun yet but I may try. I'm gonna juice up with ??? (blue and white bottle stuff) then rake through gel IDK - so confused. I want to twist my hair but I won't have time --- OK I'm rambling. Goodnite!

CDiddy614

Clarifying...Aphogee 2 minute protein...Deep Conditioning with Silk Elements...Rollerset, or Rollerset and Flat iron roots....then off to play golf.

Last edited: