May 14th, 15th and 16th - What Are Your Hair Plans ???

JJamiah

Saturday is my birthday- woot! Tonight after the gym I will clarify, apply Black/Marron Color showers, DC w/ something really moisturizing and airdry and flat iron. I have not used heat in a month, due to working out, so I am excited to break out my flat iron for my birthday weekend, notice I said weekend not day:look::lachen:.

SelfStyled your hair looks amazing your siggy (I know I said it before) I just love the new siggy :)

and
:birthday2:yay::weird:

Taleah2009

BIG CHOPPING!!!

Going to the salon to end my 1.5 yr transition. its time, i am soo ready to do wash n go, especially since the weather is getting warmer.

Rastafarai

Cutting it all off for TWA. Im sick of it.

[quote="Taleah2009]BIG CHOPPING!!!

Going to the salon to end my 1.5 yr transition. its time, i am soo ready to do wash n go, especially since the weather is getting warmer.[/quote]

Good luck to both of you on your transition to 100% natural hair. Can't wait to hear about it! :grin:

Rastafarai

Long overdue for an Ayurvedic hair paste (Amla, Kapoor Kulchi, Brahmi and Maka powders). Will do that Saturday, leave overnight and follow up with a deep conditioning treatment with Loccitane and/or AV Asha Amlii. I'll then airdry and braid into 4 plaits.

Arian

Loc'ing Up!
I'm going to get my 2nd mini chop today...been transitioning for 7 months...not sure how I want to get it styled yet, but I know I don't want her using any direct heat...

Luscious Locks

OP, you're in P-way? I'm in P-field (plainfield that is). If there's ever a sale on hair in our area I'll let you know.

Anywho, I'll be getting my hair relaxed my mother--my stylist for 24 years.

I won't be processing for the full time on this go around 25 minutes is entirely too long for a relaxer. I hope to cut it down to 20. This all depends on whether my theory about Phyto chaning their relaxer appears to be true. I'll know after mixing the relaxer.

Phyto relaxer
Chelate (dunno what I'm going to use I'll have to pick that up after work)
Deep condition with Joico DPR for 15 mins
Deep contition with Bumble and Bumble Creme de Coco Conditioner (it's amazing)
Airdry? IDK, depends on how straight my mom gets the relaxer.

Fab_Nikki

Its my birthday on saturday, and I think I will play with the layering/shingling thing and clip it up with my new found love the bannana clip! I will post pictures...no worries!

I'm sending you a Happy Birthday early... it's my son's birthday too!

Saturday is my birthday- woot! Tonight after the gym I will clarify, apply Black/Marron Color showers, DC w/ something really moisturizing and airdry and flat iron. I have not used heat in a month, due to working out, so I am excited to break out my flat iron for my birthday weekend, notice I said weekend not day:look::lachen:.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL!!!!!!!!! My baby brother turns 20 on May 15th also. Taurus babies!!!

Fab_Nikki

Oh :blush:

I plan to co-wash tonight, bun until Sunday night. Then wash, dc and rollerset. My products will be Vo5 Cucumber and then I will try out the SKALA Aloe Vera products. I haven't had much luck with Skala other than the Aloe Vera masque, so I am keeping my fingers crossed.

JJamiah

P-Way U Know, LOL

Okay your around the corner, my cousin from P-Field is here right now. Cool

Yeah, your close!

OP, you're in P-way? I'm in P-field (plainfield that is). If there's ever a sale on hair in our area I'll let you know.

Anywho, I'll be getting my hair relaxed my mother--my stylist for 24 years.

I won't be processing for the full time on this go around 25 minutes is entirely too long for a relaxer. I hope to cut it down to 20. This all depends on whether my theory about Phyto chaning their relaxer appears to be true. I'll know after mixing the relaxer.

Phyto relaxer
Chelate (dunno what I'm going to use I'll have to pick that up after work)
Deep condition with Joico DPR for 15 mins
Deep contition with Bumble and Bumble Creme de Coco Conditioner (it's amazing)
Airdry? IDK, depends on how straight my mom gets the relaxer.

~NanCeBoTwin~

Tea rinse tomorrow morning using Maka/Brahmi/Amla mix then DC with my beloved KC Humecto mixed with JBCO. I'll airdry and pull into a bun most likely.

Poranges

Positive Vibrations
Wash and DEEP condition today, airdry then back into my PS. At five mo. post this is all I can do.

Tif392002

i got these individuals with my own hair. im keeping them for another 2 weeks. but saturday, im going to co-wash them with suave humectant(sp?) or the shea butter n almond suave then use. Then im going to apply nioxin scalp therapy to my edges and rinse. use aphogee pro vitamin leave in and giovanni direct. tie with sating scarf and airdry.

eta: im going to seal my ends with castor oil.

Last edited:

chelleypie810

Clarify. then cowash w/ wen fig or hair one tea tree. DC w/ ion extreme moisture and skala ceramide masque. airdry. flat iron the front. Throw on a half wig.

JunesChapeau

Today here in NJ we got a break from the rain, so I washed my hair.
So What Are Your Hair Plans??

JJamiah, I'm in NJ too!!! I have a crazy busy weekend ahead of me. Tonight me and hubs are going to Newark to have so Rodizio with some friends so I did a henna/amla gloss (mixed henna, amla, hibiscus petal powder and bhringraj powder with loads of condish). I used up so of my older moisturizers in a twist & curl to make room for my new hair "stuff" i brought.
When I get back from dinner I am going to bantu knot my hair with one of the new goodies and see how it looks. Saturday I have my mom's graduation party and there is potential for shmoozing (I need some part-time work to support my pj habit!) and I want really BIG hair. Suggestions would be most appreciated.
Finally sunday I have to check-in on the Rebecca Minkoff sample sale so I will rock 2nd day left over hair... Sorry for the long post

supermodelsonya

Rock the same style that I've been wearing. A big ol' afro puff in a banana clip with two brastrap headbands. That's it. Trying to figure out what hair I'm going to install next.

Whimsy

I will be DCing tomorrow and twisting or braiding up for a braided/twisted bun on Sunday and a braid/tiwstout on Monday.

I think I'll slather some coconut oil on my ponytail tonight and baggie it up. Haven't done that in ages.

NIN4eva

I'm about to

- put in my Humectress, Honey, Evoo and Aussie Moist Prepoo
- work out
- cleanse with Hair one Jojoba
- do an aphogee 2 min
- Condition with Silicon Mix
- Add leave in, argan oil then
- ponytail rollerset, air dry
- make flourless chocolate cake
- eat it. had a looong work day today. :)

TwistNMx

My hair is in twist extentions and will remain that way during this time as well. My ends are just too thin.
I will continue to condition=rinse and tonight I will massage my scalp with essential oils. :yawn:

JJamiah

Okay, WOW, your in JC that is where my Hubby Is from, :)

Today here in NJ we got a break from the rain, so I washed my hair.
So What Are Your Hair Plans??

JJamiah, I'm in NJ too!!! I have a crazy busy weekend ahead of me. Tonight me and hubs are going to Newark to have so Rodizio with some friends so I did a henna/amla gloss (mixed henna, amla, hibiscus petal powder and bhringraj powder with loads of condish). I used up so of my older moisturizers in a twist & curl to make room for my new hair "stuff" i brought.
When I get back from dinner I am going to bantu knot my hair with one of the new goodies and see how it looks. Saturday I have my mom's graduation party and there is potential for shmoozing (I need some part-time work to support my pj habit!) and I want really BIG hair. Suggestions would be most appreciated.
Finally sunday I have to check-in on the Rebecca Minkoff sample sale so I will rock 2nd day left over hair... Sorry for the long post

goodmorningruby

Today was wash day. I do what I normally do on wash days except I didn't rollerset to style, instead I set the hair in bantu knots.

Pre-poo, wash, DC, style, airdry overnight.

ETA: tomorrow and Sunday I'll just be maintaining my style with Seyani butter.

Esq.2B

Today:

Shampoo'ed with CON red
K-pak Reconstructor
Adore Black Velvet Rinse
Shampoo'ed with Joico K Pak
Iso Multiplicity Condish to detangle
Silk Elements Megasilk Moisturizing DC
Africa's Best Organics Liquid Mayo Leave-In
Proclaim Olive Oil Setting Lotion
Rollerset & Wrap