May 14th, 15th and 16th - What Are Your Hair Plans ???

JJamiah

Happy Thursday LHCF,

Today here in NJ we got a break from the rain, so I washed my hair.

I shampoo'd with Hair One Olive oil, Gave myself a Aphogee 2 step treatment, Got under the Steamer with Banana Brulee, I haven't rinsed it out yet, I am going to do that then put in my Aphogee Green Tea, Dab of Argan Oil and Leave in and blow her out. Twist her up into a claw clip and call it a day.

So What Are Your Hair Plans??

Dee_33

Live, Laugh, Love
After a 8.5 month stretch, I'm getting a relaxer and cut this Saturday. I'm APL now but thinking of getting it cut to shoulder length. My ends are a tad thinner than I'd like and I see some splits so I'm getting it cut.

michaela

Natural 4b
Im thinking this week a regular shampoo and dc since yesterday I did a tea rinse and slept with dc over nite by mistake I simply got tierd lol either that or using ayurvedic bar and following up with dc

Last edited:

natura87

Twisting...somehow. It might be Mini twists and I might do a chunky Twist and Curl. I haven't really decided.

Diva_Esq

Friday night- Condition under the dryer with VS So Sexy Nourish & Mizani Moisturfuse, sleep with hair baggied.

Saturday- co-wash n go (if I can find someone to do a 2 strand flat twist to the top going into the back down and curly, I'll take a pic!) or co-wash n go into a mohawk

Sunday- co-wash n go

(I just poo'd last night b/c I felt build up. May clarify on Friday prior to the condition with heat if I still feel the build up.)

KinkyGenius

I wanted to do my first ever cassia treatment, but I doubt the powder will be here by the weekend so....

DC overnight with Elucence Moisture Balancing Conditioner and Avalon Biotin B-Complex Thickening Conditioner mixed with avocado oil and JBCO

Wash: Elucence Moisture Benefits Shampoo (2x)

Quick co-wash: Tresemme Naturals Nourishing Moisture Conditioner

Leave-ins (rollerset): Aphogee Keratin & Green Tea Restructurizer, Matrix Biolage Daily Leave-in Tonic, Elucence Moisture Balancing Conditioner on ends only and Elucence Silk Hydrating Elixir

Spiral Rollerset (first time trying this, prospurr4 inspired me)

Last edited:

LovelyNaps26

i'm going to do my first blowout in 10 months, a trim and a thorough search and destroy. unstretched, i've already seen so much growth since joining lhcf in november 2009. i can't imagine what my blown out fro will look like with 3.5-4 inches added. :drunk:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Saturday Will:grin::

Co-Wash with Nexxus Humectress and/or something else *Humectress almost gone*
Reconstructor *Nexxus Keraphix*
DC with HV Sitrinillah under Steamer
Rinse
Apply Ceramides Matrix Biolage
PC (as final rinse, right now using Nexxus Ensure), Apply Leave-In and Dry under dryer *still wigging it*

taz007

Sunday, I will be taking down these cornrows, doing a pre-poo WGO/EVOO, wash with Hair One Olive Oil, DC my Joico Reconstructor/Biolage Fortetherapie (steam) in preparation for my relaxer touch up on Wednesday. The new growth is something else!!

bluevalentine

sunday night i plan on washing and rollersetting. might take a walk on the wildside and do the saran wrap method as well :grin:

Curlybeauty

Its my birthday on saturday, and I think I will play with the layering/shingling thing and clip it up with my new found love the bannana clip! I will post pictures...no worries!

RockCreak

Its my birthday on saturday, and I think I will play with the layering/shingling thing and clip it up with my new found love the bannana clip! I will post pictures...no worries!

I'm sending you a Happy Birthday early... it's my son's birthday too!

Meritamen

On a happy hair journey
Just went to the salon today and got all the dead hair cut off. Rockin' a short cut now. Going to moisturize my hair twice a day Friday and Saturday with KeraCare Creme Hair dress and coconut oil. Then on Sunday I'm going to shampoo and deep condition, let my hair air dry, and then baggy my whole head at night. That's the plan anyway...

exoticmommie

I plan on riding this style in my siggy until Sunday. Then, do a rich DC and back into protective, low maintenance mode.

Last edited:

Optimus_Prime

I think I'll do my hair Fri or Sat, I don't know. I had planned to wait till Sunday, but I won't be able to because I have to be up early on Monday.
I want to wear a Caruso set on Sun, but I need to DC very well because I used high heat the last time I did my hair.
I plan to prepoo w/ oil, wash, dc w/ protein w/ heat, then do a moisture DC and rollerset with a straightening leave-in.

Sondice

preping for my 1st self relax tomorrow. Doing all the necessary pre treatments to make sure that next week the relaxer comes about bomb :)

- Clarify with Nexxus Aloe Rid
- Protein Treatment: Motions CPR
- correct porosity: Creme of Nature Porosity Corrector

Then just DC with old faithful (AO Honeysuckle rose), and apply leave ins, CHI Keratin Mist, and Herbal Essences None of Your Frizzness. I'll prob use to keratin mist a couple of times b4 the relaxer to keep my hair strong b4 the relaxer.

30something

^^ Good luck girl! I wish you best of luck.

I need to clarify, I like to DC on dry hair, dont think that mixes with clarifying. So Ill clarify sat, rinse with Tresemme naturals, DC on dry hair with Silicon mix or Old Nexxus humectress the next day.

SelfStyled

Saturday is my birthday- woot! Tonight after the gym I will clarify, apply Black/Marron Color showers, DC w/ something really moisturizing and airdry and flat iron. I have not used heat in a month, due to working out, so I am excited to break out my flat iron for my birthday weekend, notice I said weekend not day:look::lachen:.

SelfStyled

Yay we're birthday twins:yep:. Happy Birthday!

Rock Creak- Happy birthday to your son too.

LatterGlory

AO BGA Protein + Strengthening Cream Rinse after washing and followed up with a moisturizing conditioner. ( It's really good )

Roller set, and dry overnight.