March 2011...What Did YOU Buy This Week?? (Hair Care Edition)

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Ladies..... It's March!:grin:

Tax Season & All that Good Stuff (for those fortunate enough to get a "Return"):look:

What Are You Buying???? I said I was going do a Personal No-Buy for March....:sad:

But then I heard Hairveda is having some sort of "March Madness Sale":look: So...I know I will break it for that.:look:

In Fact, I have my Cart already waiting.....:blush: *don't judge ya'll*

So....What Errrbody Buying?:lick:

sillygirl82

I got these for free for helping a lady that I know find products for her little girl's hair.
Yes to Carrots shampoo
Yes to Carrots conditioner

maxineshaw

I sho' was waitin' for you to start this thread IDareT'sHair :lol:

1-water bottle (3.29)
1-NOW Vegetable Glycerin 16 oz ($7.19)
1-Qhemet Biologics Olive and Honey Hydrating Balm ($13.59)

Total cost: $26.40

Can't buy anything else until I run out of what I have. I'm gonna be so booooooooooooorrreeeeddddd.:drunk:

Aireen

I thought I wasn't going to buy anything because this month is a busy one for me but hopefully these products which are my all time favourites:

* KeraCare Dry & Itchy Scalp Conditioner - Need this for my scalp condition, it's the only thing that helps. Plus the tingle might promote blood circulation to promote growth? :grin: A girl can dream. :rolleyes:

* Alberto VO5 Hot Protein Moisturizing Intensive Crème Treatment - I love this, it's so moisturizing. I've raved about this enough on this forum but honestly, it's just amazing.

Hopefully I can go tomorrow and buy both products. I know I'm going to buy a huge bottle of the former product and tons of boxes of the latter. :lovedrool:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I sho' was waitin' for you to start this thread @IDareT'sHair :lol:

1-water bottle (3.29)
1-NOW Vegetable Glycerin 16 oz ($7.19)
1-Qhemet Biologics Olive and Honey Hydrating Balm ($13.59)

Total cost: $26.40

Can't buy anything else until I run out of what I have. I'm gonna be so booooooooooooorrreeeeddddd.:drunk:

MaxJones :blowkiss:

Love that QB OHHB!:lick:

An_gell

Finally brought a hair steamer!!! I'm so excited I been wanting this for a lonnng time so I'm happy I finally got one.

And I purchased some Panacea's winter blend hair salve, the ingredients look good if anything I will use it as a deep trt under my new steamer..:grin:

empressri

two pack of joico reconstructor and the hydrator....for 6.99!!! they had marked them wrong so i bought all three duo packs on the shelf. they were salty but i didnt care!! haha they had to give it to me cause they were all marked with the same price.

giovanni 50:50 conditioner
giovanni nutrafix reconstructor
alba leave in
organix moroccan argan oil conditioner
fermodyl 619 capsule leave in
tangle teezer for my homegirl

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
two pack of joico reconstructor and the hydrator....for 6.99!!! they had marked them wrong so i bought all three duo packs on the shelf. they were salty but i didnt care!! haha they had to give it to me cause they were all marked with the same price.

giovanni 50:50 conditioner
giovanni nutrafix reconstructor
alba leave in
organix moroccan argan oil conditioner
fermodyl 619 capsule leave in
tangle teezer for my homegirl

empressri

Great Haul! & Good Looking Out:lol:

empressri

empressri

Great Haul! & Good Looking Out:lol:

you know the manager and another girl went to change it back to the correct price of $20.95 once i left lol!!!!:lachen:

SO was looking at me like why are you getting three?? then i told him that the little reconstructor ALONE was $24.95 and he got the hint real fast!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
you know the manager and another girl went to change it back to the correct price of $20.95 once i left lol!!!!:lachen:

SO was looking at me like why are you getting three?? then i told him that the little reconstructor ALONE was $24.95 and he got the hint real fast!

empressri

Nice Coup!:yep:

Hmp.:rolleyes: You did Real Good!:grin:

ms.blue

Received my income tax refund on Tuesday and since it was my bday yesterday, I bought
-a full lace wig (human hair 24")
-more weaving hair (kinky straight again)
-dudley's hair rebuilder
-silicon mix (never used it)
-no slip hair bands

Hopefully I'll stop buying things.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Received my income tax refund on Tuesday and since it was my bday yesterday, I bought
-a full lace wig (human hair 24")
-more weaving hair (kinky straight again)
-dudley's hair rebuilder
-silicon mix (never used it)
-no slip hair bands

Hopefully I'll stop buying things.

ms.blue

Have You Tried this before?

ms.blue

IDareT'sHair, no I'm planning on this weekend since I believe my hair is becoming mushy and also I need to do a strong protein treatment before I weave up again.

SuchaLady

SE Megasilk
A Brush (Its too cute)
Netal clips (for flatironing and clipping up hair for easy styles)
Proclaim Glosser
Ion Silk Drops (I honestly think this is better than Chi SI)
Good Day Hair Pins (I dont know WTF I was searching on Sallys website but I am just now finding them. It just happened to be suggested in the things you might like section. SMH)

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@IDareT'sHair, no I'm planning on this weekend since I believe my hair is becoming mushy and also I need to do a strong protein treatment before I weave up again.

ms.blue

Thanks Girl. Keep me posted on this.

I have it (but haven't tried it yet:ohwell:). But I've been using the Cream Protein (and I really like it) I remember it from "back in the day".

I'm suppose to pick up the DRC 28 when the East Coast Girls go to the Hair Show.:yep:

RelaxednNapulous

Purchased
- 3" magnetic rollers (green)
- metal clips that slide into the rollers (no snags!), since my local Sally's had only one set
- CON Argan Oil DC packet
- Spray bottle (think I forgot this one in Feb)

Exchanged
- 3" for 1 3/4" magnetic rollers

The 3 inch looked way too big for my hair. Instead of replacing my larger rollers (2" gray), I replaced my smaller rollers (1.5" red and 1"). Just as well, the 2" rollers are probably too long for my shorter sections. Too bad there's nothing between 2" and 3" at Sally's. I don't want to pay for shipping for one item somewhere else.

Considering
CurlFormers
EcoStyler Argan Oil Gel
KeraPro 'poo (Kerastase clone, but want to use up my stash first)

Last edited:

ms.blue

IDareT'sHair, I will even though I'm a little scared of using it but I will cuz that small bottle cost me $16

ms.blue

Thanks Girl. Keep me posted on this.

I have it (but haven't tried it yet:ohwell:). But I've been using the Cream Protein (and I really like it) I remember it from "back in the day".

I'm suppose to pick up the DRC 28 when the East Coast Girls go to the Hair Show.:yep:

lavaflow99

In search of the next vacation
Went buckwild at the 2 local BSS and at Sally's yesterday :blush: (don't judge:naughty:). I bought:

ORS Edge Control
Lustersilk Aloe Cream Cholesterol DC
Elasta QP Stop-Action Neutralizing Shampoo
Aphogee Balancing Moisturizer (to use with 2-Step Treatment)
Aphogee 2 min Keratin Reconstructer
WN Moisturizing Finishing Lotion
Portable Wig Stand
Metallized Conditioning Cap
Futura Weave 14" (for homemade clip-in extensions)
Weave thread/needle/snap hair clips
Phyto Organics Kelate Purifying Shampoo
Silk Elements MegaSilk Olive Moisturizing DC

I have banned myself from buying any hair products for the next 2 months. :sekret: (we'll see how long this lasts)

SuchaLady

Went buckwild at the 2 local BSS and at Sally's yesterday :blush: (don't judge:naughty:). I bought:

ORS Edge Control
Lustersilk Aloe Cream Cholesterol DC
Elasta QP Stop-Action Neutralizing Shampoo
Aphogee Balancing Moisturizer (to use with 2-Step Treatment)
Aphogee 2 min Keratin Reconstructer
WN Moisturizing Finishing Lotion
Portable Wig Stand
Metallized Conditioning Cap
Futura Weave 14" (for homemade clip-in extensions)
Weave thread/needle/snap hair clips
Phyto Organics Kelate Purifying Shampoo
Silk Elements MegaSilk Olive Moisturizing DC

I have banned myself from buying any hair products for the next 2 months. :sekret: (we'll see how long this lasts)

Well mercy you were probably already at $20 with that Aphogee stuff. How much did all that cost :blush:

janda

BaByliss Thermal Ionic Hood Hair Dryer

Jane Carter Nourishing Creme

Jane Carter Revitalizing Detangler

Mane n Tail Conditioner

Mane n Tail Detangler

Brownie518

I got some Bear Fruit Hair, including but not limited to:look::

Cotton Marshmallow Cleansing conditioner
Barberry Sage Deep Mask
Deep Balance Cream Conditioner
Saeede Ayurvedic Cream