March 25 26 27 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
With my cornrows in:

Cowash
Shampoo to scalp only
DC for half hr under my hot head cap
Rinse with cool water
Allow to airdry

And that's it. My regimen has been tweaked juusst a little to decrease manipulation even further. Instead of detangling/cowash/shampoo/dc/blowdry/cornrow every two weeks, I will do that once a month. And at the two week mark I will do cowash/shampoo/dc with my cornrows in.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Tomorrow:
Pre-CleanseTreat; Honey Handmades Pink Hibiscus (under plastic cap)
Cleanse: VO5 Kiwi-Lime Clarifying
Oil Rinse: EVCO
Treat; Cathy Howse UBH (under dryer 20 minutes)
Steam: Coco Conscious Collective Smoothing DC'er
Final R/O: Curl Junkie Smoothing Conditioner
Leave-In: Curl Junkie Smoothing Lotion

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
Since I just colored my hair Wednesday, I will be moisturizing and sealing all weekend. My hair isn't usually dry after coloring but anything can happen and I don't want to take any chances letting the dryness creep up on me. Tonight I will moisturize with CR almond jai twisting butter to finish off the jar then put into large two strand twists. Tomorrow night I will completely reset for Easter and use a mix of water, aphogee leave in, bamboo extract and SM curl enhancing smoothie then seal with almond/grape seed oil. I'll be resetting my hair in medium two strand twists with perm rods on the end.

toaster

I applied coconut oil and finger detangled last night.

Tonight after work I will shampoo and condition with Pureology hydration set.
DC and detangle with Pantene mask.
Attempt a "wash and go" with lottabody 5n1 styling cream and lottabody gel.
1 hour under the Pibbs.

If that fails ill be back with my Sunday routine which I'm sure will be a roller set.

Daina

Pre-poo: Amla and Brahmi oil overnight
Co-cleanse: Wen 613 and Fig Saturday morning
DC and Steam with Vatika Black Seed hair masque for 30 minutes. Continue to DC for another 2 hours
Style: Use a little Wen Fig and Redken Anti-snap as leave-in; moisturize with CR Moisture Milk, use CR Coconut twisting style setter; seal with a mix of almond and grapeseed oil and use a little CR curling butter on the ends of 8 braids. Will wear a braid out on Sunday for church.

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
- Water rinse and scalp massage
- M&S: ST Marulu Melon Creme and ST Knot Kokoa (or APB Hair and Body Butta if the Knot Kokoa turns out terribly, not sure if it will be thick enough for sealing)
- The Mane Choice Crystal Orchid Biotin Infused Gel on edges
- Twist up to stretch it out then see if I can prod my mom into giving me two Dutch braids

Last edited:

Damaris.Elle

-Late tonight: DC with Coconut milk, Amla, and Silk Elements Moisturizing Treatment for 30 minutes
-Rinse that out, and sleep in two french braids overnight. In the morning take the braids out. I'll probably wear the braid-out all weekend. I'll re-braid and spritz with water every night.

Nightingale

On the Grow and Keeping it Simple
Prepoo: Spray hair and scalp with aloe vera juice & glycerin mix. Top with coconut oil. Heat cap for 1 hour.
Shampoo: Neutrogena T-Sal shampoo, focus on the scalp. Let sit for a few minutes then rinse.
Steam DC: Apply GVP Conditioning Balm mixed with aloe vera juice. Detangle. Steam for 30-45 minutes. Leave in.
Style: Two strand twists styled with Ecostyler Gel Argan

Aggie

Today I:

Prepooed with Matrix Biolage Sunsorial Conditioner and NJoy hair oil - scalp felt all nice and tingly especially since I doctored it up with essential oils.

Clarified with Redken Hair Cleansing Cream

Moisture Shampooed with Keracare Hydrating shampoo

Deep Conditioning with Macadamia Natural Oil Nourishing Mask - talk about a HIT for my hair - left my hair very soft and moisturized.

I will be using Matrix Biolage Hydrasource Daily Leave-in Tonic as my last step until tonight when I'll moisturize with Dudley's PCA Moisture Retainer.

ladybevy

Prepoo'd overnight Thursday night.
Yesterday I shampoo, did a protein treatment then followed it up with moisturizing DC for 30 minutes under hooded dryer.
Applied my leave-ins and let it air dry then put it in a bun.
Not going to be doing much with my hair except to lightly moisturize it because I will be getting my relaxer touch-up on Wednesday.

JulietWhiskey

Darkside of the moon
Saturday:
  • AM: Co-wash/detangle my hair with Hairveda 24/7; moisturize with vegetable glycerin and Hairveda 24/7; seal with Nutiva Superfood EVCO and Red Palm Oil shortening
  • PM: Co-wash/detangle with Hairveda 24/7; apply glycerin and sealant and sleep with satin bonnet
Sunday:
  • AM: Co-wash/detangle my hair with Hairveda 24/7; moisturize with vegetable glycerin and Hairveda 24/7; seal with Nutiva Superfood EVCO and Red Palm Oil shortening
  • PM: Clarify hair with Desert Essence Lemon Tea Tree Clarifying Shampoo; condition and detangle with Hairveda 24/7; leave hair free of product and sleep with satin bonnet
Monday:
  • Apply Megatek to hair; sit under dryer for 30 mintues; let hair cool for 30 minutes then rinse in kitchen sink
  • After rinsing in sink, let hair air dry for 30 minutes then apply Hairveda Sitranillah DC; sit under dryer for 30 minutes, let hair cool for 30 minutes then detangle and rinse in the shower
  • Moisturize with vegetable glycerin and Hairveda 24/7; seal with Nutiva Superfood EVCO and Red Palm Oil shortening

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
Since I just colored my hair Wednesday, I will be moisturizing and sealing all weekend. My hair isn't usually dry after coloring but anything can happen and I don't want to take any chances letting the dryness creep up on me. Tonight I will moisturize with CR almond jai twisting butter to finish off the jar then put into large two strand twists. Tomorrow night I will completely reset for Easter and use a mix of water, aphogee leave in, bamboo extract and SM curl enhancing smoothie then seal with almond/grape seed oil. I'll be resetting my hair in medium two strand twists with perm rods on the end.
Didn't do any of this. Ended up cowashing tonight with SM raw shea butter deep treatment masque...well it ended up being my cleanser, leave-in and styler for another twist and curl :look: Sealed with SM raw shea butter reconstructive finishing elixir.

CeeLex33

Happy Healthy Hair!
Grease my scalp with a little Mission Condition Hempade and flat twist.

Will be retwisting DD's hair today:
Grease scalp with MHC Old Fashioned Hair Grease
Retwist withSoultanicals Hershea Knot Kokoa and a little oil to seal.

nothidden

TeamNatural95-Fractals/Zigzags
Nothing Friday.

Saturday evening I managed to cleanse with DevaCurl No-Poo Decadence, poured green tea over my head, then applied DevaCurl One Condition Decadence.

Sometime today I'll rinse and work thru some sodium bentonite/AVJ clay wash. Then I'll apply warmed KCKT and seal with KCCC.