March 25 26 27 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

Aggie

Today I'm giving myself a hendigo treatment which is long overdue. I'll just wash it out with some Aussie Moist conditioner when I'm done because I deep conditioned yesterday and don't want to over do it so soon after.

blackeyes31626

-Finger detangled with some cheap conditioner and olive oil Took forever bc I was tired, sick and sleepy but thank God I finished and didn't lose that much hair either.
-Shampoo with SM JBCO
-Tmt masque- avocado, olive oil and honey
-Deep conditioner SM Manuka honey
-M&S QB ohhb, Oyin dew and bsp

imaginary

Exfoliate Scalp: neem and peppermint oil then SE Pre-Cleanse Scalp Treatment
Detangle: HEHH
Shampoo: Redken hair cleansing creme
DC: shea butter, glycerin and honey layered under SM superfruit and HEHH
Leave-in: avj, jojoba and lavender olive oil, lottabody moisturise me milk, TGIN twist and curl and sheabutter mix
Style: twist up my hair and band it with my satin hair ties

(SN: I had to add my lottabody twice along with a bunch of shea butter because that TGIN product is so uncomfortable to twist with. It's a kind of squeaky/soapy feeling on the strands, so in the future I'll have to apply that first before the lottabody.)

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
(SN: I had to add my lottabody twice along with a bunch of shea butter because that TGIN product is so uncomfortable to twist with. It's a kind of squeaky/soapy feeling on the strands, so in the future I'll have to apply that first before the lottabody.)

@imaginary

What TGIN product is this? And I hope I don't have it.:laugh: