March 8,9,10..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

southerncitygirl

I removed my twists and applied evco to my hair in sections. After that I applied hydroquench systems go deep and I have 2 plastic caps on with my bonnet on top. I may or may not wash tonight. If not tomorrow will be the day!

the usual and leaving my twists in also doing a tca peel on myself this weekend.

Dare~to~Dream

I didn't wash my hair last week because I wasn't feeling well. This week I plan to incorporate a few new things in hopes to get shedding/breakage under control.

Treat hair with garlic/extra virgin olive oil. I'm going to blend the cloves into the olive oil with an immersion blender then apply to scalp and length of hair. I may warm it a bit before applying to my hair.

Clarify with Elucence Volume Clarifying Shampoo

Wash hair with Kenra Moisturizing Shampoo

Apply Aphogee 2 Minute Reconstructor (This is my first time trying it and it is the new formula with mineral oil :ohwell:)

Use the new heat therapy wrap that I ordered...not sure how long I am going to use it in this step. Rinse the reconstructor.

Apply Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner to sections of hair and detangle. Leave on for several minutes and then apply Roux Porosity Control over that for the last 30 seconds. Rinse.

Spray hair with moisturizing spray mix, then part in sections and spray each section again. Apply Grapeseed oil and detangle. Twist. Or apply spray mix, oil and a little styling gel before setting with flexi-rods (front/side sections only). Air dry and/or wrap hair with hair wrap and bonnet or scarf.

Britt

Yesterday I washed my hair and dc with Nexxus Emergencee. I parted my hair in 4 quadrants and applied thoroughly. F/u with DB pumpkin seed conditioner with heat for 15 min.
Blow dried hair.

Can't wait to get a touch up on Wed.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

myronnie

Prepooed with vatika oil with Elasta QP H2 sprayed on overnight
Co-washed with VO5 Kiwi Lime Clarifying Conditioner
Protein treatment with Aphogee 2 step
Overnight moisturizing DC (mix of GVP Conditioning Balm, Aphogee Honeysuckle rose, and Proclaim Argan Oil mask)

Beamodel

Cowash - cream & coco cocomallow bar
DC - JessieCurl WDT
Leave in - HH Soft Marshmallow
Seal - Jar of Joe (ends only)

This combo of DC'ing with JessiCurl and using HH Soft Marshmallow provides my hair with serious moisture time after time. I'm so glad I found this combo!