March 1,2,3..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans??

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Beautiful Ladies of the LHCF!

Happy March 1st! A Brand new month.

Wrapping Up Winter..Unwrapping Spring

So...What Are YOUR Plans this weekend to Nuture & Nourish YOUR Hair???

Here's what I'm Doing:

Either Cowash with DB Pumpkin or Claudie Tropical Rinse
Quick Reconstruct with Claudie Reconstructor under Dryer
Steam with Enso Sea Buckthorn OR Marie Dean's Mango Papaya (over Coffee)
ACV Rinse
Tea/Leave-In & Dry under dryer

And YOU?????:grin:

Napp

Ms. Nobody
I am going to DC and rollerset. I also bought some ampules to add to my leave in. I'm really excited to try them out! I'm switching to a regimen of all salon products to see if there is a difference.

EnExitStageLeft

Shampoo 2x: Once with Elasta QP Shampoo For Relaxed Hair (Old Formulation) and Once with Soft Sheen Carson Breakthru Shampoo

Do a Reconstructive Treatment: Giovanni Nutrafix or GVP Version of Joico Kpak Reconstructor for 15 to 20 minutes under the soft bonnet dryer.

DC w/ Steam: Spiral Solutions Deeply Decadent Treatment (I think this is about to be a staple, stuff is delish :lick:)

Rinse and Detangle in the shower with a homemade slippy condish :lick:

Apply Leave Ins: Distilled water, JCS Revitalizing Leave In, Komazacare Aloe My Hair Leave In Condish mixed w/ Komazacare Aloe My Hair Moisturizing Cream (liking this so far), SSI Pumpkin Seed Defrizzer (Phyto Phytokeratine Reparative serum on my ends).

Air Dry using the banding method and Bun as usual :).

Last edited:

Lissa0821

Wash and deep conditioned under the steamer with One N Only Argan shampoo and hydrating masked. Rollerset with Cantu Shea butter leave in, Chi Silk infustion and BB foam wrap lotion. Sat under hair dryer for 30 minutes and will air dry overnight. Flat iron roots in the AM.

pre_medicalrulz

It Always Been About Hair!
I'm going to do the normal wash & DC. Nothing special. I thought my clip-ins would be here this weekend. :( So guess I will wear a braid out for an upcoming event.

MsJellie

My hair is in need of some TLC. Deep condition on dry hair, wash, condition, apply leave-in, and put some two-strand twists in.

pearcey

hopefully detangling hair i have worn in a scarf bun since last sunday.

curious to see if once i start wearing a wash/go again, I can leave my left temple alone and hopefully let the hair bud i can't stop tugging at...

really pleased with new technique of detangling... 'just not sure where the hair laziness is coming from...maybe it will help the hair growth though [?]

Forever in Bloom

A good detangling session with a slippery conditioner, shampoo, condition again, deep condition, leave in, moisturizer...

Why all this stuff?

I'll be putting mini twists in because I'm going out of town week after next and need a style that lasts and is super moisturized. I'll probably keep them in for a month.

myronnie

I want to henna but I'm way too lazy this weekend..
Probably going to do a prepoo, clarify, aphogee treatment, and overnight moisturizing DC!
My hair was feeling a biiiit mushy when I put my shea-cocoa butter on my edges this morning!

ACV rinses have been a god-send by the way..my hair has been super moisturized and silky~~

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
Washing scalp with diluted clarifying conditioner then steaming my minibraids w/ ORS hair repair nourishing conditioner.

kupenda

Tonight:
Prepoo with Nourish oil
Cowash with AOGPB or DB Pumpkin
Twist with KCKT
Curl on wave rods for a curly twistout. Heading out with friends this weekend. If it still looks good, I'll wear it during the week. If not, I'll do a full wash session sometime next week

SmilingElephant

Im going to start doing some serious bunning so im going to shampoo and deep condition and stretch my hair out by braiding it and then moisturizing and sealing and bun.

itismehmmkay

Maintain and enjoy. Did a mini retouch and set my hair last night and it came out just like I wanted it to Then I use just some Chi serum after it was dry and curled it. Then rollerset it last night. Still so light and fluffy today. I'm just hoping to maintain this for the next week and let it blow in the wind this weekend :) lol

LightEyedMami

I made a wig yesterday....I'm currently DC'ing my hair, and between today and tomorrow i will be installing kinky twists :)

Ann0804

To lose these extra 10 lbs. I've gained I've increased my work out days and time, so this weekend
I will be
Mudwashing twice, DCing for an hour then putting my hair back into this twist updo with my perm rods on the ends.

Last edited:

nerdography

I didn't get a chance to wash my hair last week, pipes in the city burst and they told us we could drink the water or wash our faces with it. So tonight I will...

-Shampoo with VO5 Vanilla Mint shampoo, I have a lot of build up
-Overnight condition with one of the conditions in my Curlkit
-Apply leave in conditioner and seal

I might flat iron this week too. I haven't flat ironed since June, July or August. I can't remember.

SoopremeBeing

Taking out my Kinky Twists :cry:

Then PrePoo, Poo, DC, and Air Dry...and it's back to the twist-outs until I install my crotchet weave.

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!
I was supposed to rollerset my hair last night but ended up DCing it and doing 2 French braids. I will unravel them when I leave work. I have a date.

Beamodel

Wash - CON Argon oil
DC - NG Slippery Elm
Leave in - Oyin Hair Dew
Seal - Hairveda Avosoya Oil

Jewell

Saturday I will DCW with Lisa Rachel Cleansing Cond. with avocado and tea tree oils; will add eucalyptus, coconut, brahmi, and cedarwood oils to it. Will follow with Redken All Soft Cond. Rinse; a slathering of Joico Moisture Recovery plus VO5 MM Strawberries and Cream Cond. as my leave-ins. M&S with a deep trmnt mask on the ends (shea moisture), maka oil, and wheat germ oil. Air-drying and bunning.

Last edited:

Sholapie

Today I shampoo'd using the last of my tresemme keratin shampoo. Dc'd with aussie 3 min. Detangled and braided my hair up for my new lace front which I plan on keeping in for 4 weeks.
I will never braid wet hair again ugh how dumb am I

veesweets

Shampoo (elasta qp creme conditioning), protein treatment (CJ Repair Me), tea rinse (oolong and rooibos), DC (SD avocado pudding), flexi rod set

Angel of the North

I am going to:
Clarify with nothing but clarifying poo
Co-wash with Alberto balsam strawberries and cream
DC with a Osmo hair mask mixed with Hot 6 oil
Moisturising with Bee Mine De'Ja's milk (first time using)
Sealing with Hot 6 oil
Bunning

lamaria211

I just found out that I have to work tomorrow:( so after 12pm I'll add my AO HSR mixed with oils +glycerine + honey to my dry hair and DC till Sunday morning. Rinse that out add my leave ins (CD black Vanilla and Giovanni) seal with Hemp seed oil and bun to air dry!