September 9,10,11....What are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans???

Pre-pooing, co-wash (not sure what I'm using), Lee Stafford Hair Growth, lite protein treatment, DC under steamer with????. Use Juicy leave in & Phd spray, wrap & air dry.

Last edited:
i took the day off to luxuriate in my hair today.

deep condish
*clarifying shampoo
*detangle with my cushion brush

(*these are treats for me because i NEVER comb my hair and rarely use shampoo. i finger comb and co wash.)

i plan to air dry and flat iron and trim if needed tomorrow. i have been hiding my hair, so i can't wait to see her.

I henna'ed my have for the first time today!!! We'll see how it looks when I rinse later tonite.

Sent from my Desire HD using Desire HD

Tonight: wash/contition/detangle/air dry/moisturize/french braid to stretch hair
Tomorrow: start mini twists
Sunday: finish mini twists...hopefully :ohwell:

I just finished doing my touch up. Now I'm sitting with Claudie's Deep Moisturizing on my hair, with a little Jasmine's A&S in Tropical Coconut for the nice scent.

co-washed and tea rinsed this morning.

Tonight, co-washed with the last of Darcy's Pumpkin (w/MSM added) and DC w/PhytoDensium. Smells so good.

tea rinse

airdry, flat iron roots.

Braided my hair in 8 sections and did an over night hot oil trt with coconut oil. I really liked this my hair was super soft even after I poo'd with Ketoconazole Shampoo 2%. I then DC with a mixture of Baba de caracol and HV cocosta oil under my steamer for 30 mins. Rinsed and the applied some Ovation cell therapy to my scalp and left on for a few minutes rinsed and followed with a final application of aphogee 2 min and rinsed. Now air drying, and will bun for the rest of the week.

Shampoo w/ Giovanni's smooth as silk shampoo, applied IC Reconstructor, deep condition w/ aohsr mixed with Evoo, evco, honey, and Shea butter, styled with two-strand twisted Bantu knots, once it's dried I will take down.

Cleanse with Hair One with Olive Oil for dry hair
Rinse--Clairol Beautiful Collection--Rich Dark Brown
DC under steamer with AOHSR for an hour
Roller set with Aphogee Leave in, green tea recon, keracare foam setting lotion, and chi silk infusion
Wrap hair, go to bed

- Prepooing with WGO
- Clarifying with Giovanni
- Aphogee 2 Step
- Deep conditioning with Giovanni SAS and ORS
- Twisting with Protective mist bodifer, sealing with Shea Moisture Smoothie

yesterday I shampoo with CON
Deep condition with aussie moist 3 minute miracle
Used aphogee pro vitamin leave in and chi silk infusion
blow dried
used a bit of one n' only argan oil serum and flat iron with my Croc 2 on 410 degrees
Next morning my hair is silky smooth and smells like aussie moist products. I like how Aussie moist doesn't give off the burnt product smell

Bumping for Saturday Afternoon:grin:

I'm sitting under the dryer with Nexxus Emergencee. Will Steam in a bit with Marie Dean Seaweed & Rice DC'er.

Proteined dc'd overnight on dry hair with AOHSR
14 Braids to air dry for braid out using CJ curl rehab as leave in

That's it.

Relaxing my hair this sunday. I had originally planned to relax on the 23rd, but I have an important event to go to on the 14th.

Completely changed my mind... washing my hair, roller setting it, then flat ironing my roots... I'm feeling far too lazy to go through the process of relaxing my hair lol

I'll be finishing that one section of unbraided hair I've been hiding all week :grin:
and co-washing tomorrow!

Co washed today....AOHSR:lick:

ETA: I'm now doing an overnight DC...I don't normally like these but decided to do an overnight oil treatment w/ AOWC

Last edited:
prepoo with EVOO
Wash and condition with Roux Porosity Control
Rinse with Humectress
leave-in - infusium 23 and chi silk infusion
wet wrap with a silk scarf

I did a twist out tonight on damp/wet hair using Keracare twist and define cream. I'm hoping I'm satisfied with the results tmrw!

Sent using Sprint HTC

It's time for some protein using my favorite Nexxus Emergencee followed up with Aubrey Organics White Camellia under the steamer. :lick:

Back