March 1,2,3..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans??

gorgeoushair

Dcing as of right now w/ a sample of Bee mine DC in the back and HQ Go Deep DC in the top. Co washed w/ HQ Coconut Oil Lime conditioning cleanser. I plan on using a hair milk as a leave in and sealing w/ BH CoCoWi hair mist and plaiting my hair to stretch...97% natural.

ronie

This morning
- i sprayed my hair and scalp with black tea
-applied NG herbal blends dc
-heat therapy wrap for 20 minutes then let hair cool for another 30 minutes
-Condition with hairveda red tea conditioner (this actually leaves my hair feeling better than a lot of DC's including today's)
-Bee mine bee lovely leave in
-Seal with QH olive and honey hydrating balm, and twist with QH amla nourishing pomade.
Will rock a twist out tonight for a date with DH.
Tomorrow: will cowash with hairveda red tea conditioner, apply leave in and flat twists or cornrows with QH amla nourishing pomade, then under wig for the whole week.

southerncitygirl

i haven't washed in 2 wks so i plan on:
pre-pooing and detangling my twists when i take them down.
shampoo with giovanni 50-50 or sas
condition aubrey gbp
leave-in condish (darcys) to detangle and gel(afroveda) to retwist

i'm going to leave my twist in and do the lco method all week. i've been lazy as hayle with my hurr this winter in terms of styling, though maintanence/overall care has been on point.

lamaria211

OK so while M&Sing I had some breakage so tomorrow I'm going to pre poo with CJ Repair Me (for 30 min) , wash x2 with Nubian Heritage Repair and extend poo then DC with AO HSR

bronzebomb

I got my best twist-our ever!

I washed with the Carol's Daughter Conditioning Cream, Detangled with Knot Today, blow dried with Koils by Nature Heavenly Butter and flat twisted with Tailiah Wajid lock it up!

image-329764737.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
bronzebomb you look gorg! Love that lip colour you are wearing :yep:

Thursday night I took down my bun and finger detangled lightely. Coated the length of my hair with vatika oil and the ends with wheatgerm oil. Covered with a plastic cap and kept it on overnight.

Yesterday:
Clarified with dr.bronners castile soap in peppermint.
DCed (with steam for 30 mins) with my rhassoul clay/amla/brahmi mixed with my marshmallow root/irish moss/yucca root/blue malva/burdock root tea. :love:
Rinsed thoroughyly with warm water
Spritzed with Shescentit Tahitian Vanilla LI
Applied wheatgerm oil to my ends and Vatika oil to my length
Installed curlformers on soaking wet hair

Note: to rewet my hair while installing the curlformers, I used a mix leftover tea/water/couple drops of argan oil/2 drops of SAA.

I am so stoked that my HG dc is something cheap that I can mix myself. :yay:

My hair feels dry now. So I'm about to take them out.

bronzebomb

@bajandoc86 & IDareT'sHair - Thank you! I'm really trying to embrace natural hair. I decided on March 1, to start wearing my hair out...no weave! However, I may do some occasional kinky twists.

I love the Koils by Nature heavenly butter!

Last edited:

havilland

Magical Mythical Princess
Deep condition. Plait my hair up and put it away.

Trying to stick to my personal hide my hair until summer challenge.