May 2011...What Did YOU Buy This Week?? (Hair Care Edition)

JJamiah

IDareT'sHair
Totally Idare don't buy it until you try it especially in a Gallon Sized. That is for people who tried it and love it. Because that is a commitment and personally not a cheap cleanser to me. I am a SAHM so guess what, I bet not roll up with some let me try it almost $200 hair cleanser LOL

southerncitygirl

Oyin

3 afterbath oils (2 unscented, 1 almond)
2 honey wash - 8oz (1 honey, 1 rich almond)
thinking maybe I should've picked up a honey water :ohwell:

Chagrin Valley

ALL SAMPLES:
bath melts
citrus lime yogurt soap
sweet fig soap
face & eye mousse
face wash
face sugar scrub
body sugar scrub
honey butter lip balm :lick:
cream organic deodorant (full size)

ThickRoot
i love cv soaps:grin:, so imma need reviews from you on the other goodies you got from them....i have wanted to try their bath melts and lip balms too:lick:. i'm currently using lavender oatmeal spice and made mistake and left my apricot cream at my parents house in virginia when i came to visit.:nono: mama probably going to tear that soap up:lol: she be all up in my stash. i like the honey butter and i want to try the peppermint twist. bananas and cream complexion bar is nice too:yep:, i haven't tried the poo bars yet.

ThickRoot

ThickRoot
i love cv soaps:grin:, so imma need reviews from you on the other goodies you got from them....i have wanted to try their bath melts and lip balms too:lick:. i'm currently using lavender oatmeal spice and made mistake and left my apricot cream at my parents house in virginia when i came to visit.:nono: mama probably going to tear that soap up:lol: she be all up in my stash. i like the honey butter and i want to try the peppermint twist. bananas and cream complexion bar is nice too:yep:, i haven't tried the poo bars yet.

southerncitygirl

I got ya, soon as I give them a good go I'll let you know what i think! I'm trying to slow down on the hair buying so now I've channeled my spending into body stuff, ugh. I'm excited too cause I've wanted to try the bath melts and the other stuff so I can't wait until it comes. I can't believe you left your apricot bar :rolleyes: Uh, uh if I was Mom I would be all over it too. You def wouldn't be getting that one back :lol: I wanted to order it actually but they were out for the season, so I got the sweet fig instead I'll let you know how it goes.

soonergirl

about to buy wen... question: wen ladies, Is it best to buy wen now on qvc or the wen event thats coming up??

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
about to buy wen... question: wen ladies, Is it best to buy wen now on qvc or the wen event thats coming up??

soonergirl QVC has a small discount on Wen versus Chaz Dean's Wen website. The discount has always been the same from QVC from my experience. What may happen for the event is some products may be bundled as kits with a special price, but if all you're interested in is the Cleansing Conditioner, I don't think it makes a difference.

soonergirl

You so sweet january thanks!!! I dont know how you and IdareT can keep up with all the ish yall have!!! LOL!! I am trying to keep up with the both of you and its so hard... Enso, bear fruit, AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Then you have Toy over there with her lusciously long thick healthy ponytail too, getting her Wen on too!!! Ok, so is it worth getting the gallon ladies?? ...and IdareT you getting the pomegranate and not the fig???!!jesus take this wheel please...

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
You so sweet january thanks!!! I dont know how you and IdareT can keep up with all the ish yall have!!! LOL!! I am trying to keep up with the both of you and its so hard... Enso, bear fruit, AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Then you have Toy over there with her lusciously long thick healthy ponytail too, getting her Wen on too!!! Ok, so is it worth getting the gallon ladies?? ...and IdareT you getting the pomegranate and not the fig???!!jesus take this wheel please...

soonergirl :lol:
I cooled my jets on the hair products and moved on to organic produce and makeup! :lachen: I think IDareT'sHair and Coffee are the "balla ballers" of hair care products. :lol:
Every time I come into these threads, they have gotten something new!

JJamiah

:lachen: @soonergirl, I stopped trying to keep up with @IDareT'sHair Long ago. I am not even on her level. :giggle: beware though she makes it all sound good and you will always be looking for that next hair fix LOL.

She is as sweet as pie.

January seems very passionate about her Wen, where ever there is Wen is January LOL.

Toy you said it all lol.

I started with the Sweet Almond Mint Discovery Set. I ordered my Wen Fig by the Gallon and for me it is a better deal. From what I hear this is once a year, that was a no brainer since I used one bottle completely up only lasted about 2 months and now I have 2 left and 4 Hair ones.

I have been on the Hair Cleansing only kick for over a year and a half and I don't miss shampooing one bit. :) I started with Hair One Olive Oil. Love It!

If you have never used it, I'd say wait until you try it as I stated up in another post that's quite a bit of $$$$ to drop on a whim of maybe.

Coffee

T & Toy, I received my Enso order today, I was sent 2 of the Olive & Honey Hydrating Butter, but didn't get my Milk & Honey Hydrating Butter cream, so go figure. Anywho, once I try it, I'll let you know what I think of it.

ETA: They are mailing the Milk & Honey Hydrating ButterCream tomorrow.

Last edited:

destine2grow

@soonergirl :lol:
I cooled my jets on the hair products and moved on to organic produce and makeup! :lachen: I think @IDareT'sHair and @Coffee are the "balla ballers" of hair care products. :lol:
Every time I come into these threads, they have gotten something new!

january noir you aint neva lied about @IDareT'sHair and @Coffee!!!!:lachen::lachen::lachen:

@january noir I had to leave ya'll alone in the makeup thread. Since then I am back at the hair products. I am coming back to makeup though I miss you ladies. I have to try Wen because I know that is your baby!

Enso Naturals Lush set

Last edited:

Toy

soonergirl:lachen::lachen:Funny !!!!

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
january noir you aint neva lied about @IDareT'sHair and @Coffee!!!!:lachen::lachen::lachen:

@january noir I had to leave ya'll alone in the makeup thread. Since then I am back at the hair products. I am coming back to makeup though I miss you ladies. I have to try Wen because I know that is your baby!

Enso Naturals Lush set
destine2grow Gurrrrllll... that makeup addiction is terrible! :lachen: I have more makeup than I could wear in 3 lifetimes but I still get crazy when I see those pretty colors :love: And folks like mstar and shtow and JFemme and vevster and PhonyBaloney500 and outspokenwallflower and few others don't help at all.

Last edited:

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
Enso Naturals -
Sweet Honey Hibiscus Leave-In
Aloe and Marshmallow Moisturising Milk
Milk and Honey Hydrating Buttercream
Sweet Honey and Olive Pomade
Marshmallow Root Twisting Pudding
Cacao Curl Recovery Deep Conditioning Treatment

isioma85

I ran out of conditioner. I'd been using Giovanni Smooth as Silk, and was looking to try something new.

Garnier Fructis Triple Nutriontion 3 Minute Undo Dryness Reversal

------bought this after seeng a YouTube Review

Softsheen-Carson Dark And Lovely Healthy-Gloss 5 Shea Moisture Relaxer Kit

Mane N Tail Conditioner

Africa's Best Hair Mayonnaise

Cantu Shea Butter Leave In Conditioning Repair Cream

allmundjoi

Omg, just purchased more YTCc condish. Also stopped at Trader Joes to get the Nourish Spa Condish and Tea Tree Oil Condish.

Sent from my DROIDX

Evallusion

LiloLombardi
Here's what I bought (All from Enso Naturals):

Marshmallow & Moss Softening Serum
Cacao Curl Recovery Deep Treatment
Sweet Honey Hibiscus Leave-In Conditioner
Coconut Lemongrass Moisture Mist
Olive & Honey Hydrating Hair Butter
Milk & Honey Hydrating Buttercream
Aloe & Marshmallow Moisturizing Hair Milk
Sweet Agave Nectar & Flaxseed Daily Protective Mist
Blue Malva & Wildflower Honey Anti-Breakage Hair Lotion
Marshmallow Root Twisting Pudding
Sweet Honey & Olive Nourishing Pomade

soonergirl

^^^^Gone girl!! Thats what Im talking about, a committed shopper!! Keep us posted chica on your results!