May 2011...What Did YOU Buy This Week?? (Hair Care Edition)

Ese88

porosity control
komaza honeycomb rejuvenator
komaza olive DC sample
komaza intense moisture therapy sample

ilah

Just the essentials. Ouchless ponytail holders, S-Curl and ORS Olive oil and Giovanni Direct Leave-in

ErikaUK

Just bought Taliah Waajid Mist bodifier, the medicated version.

THEN I read the recent reviews :(

But I've tried it and it seems ok so far, just wish I'd tried the old version.

Also bought Keracare restorative mask. Love it!

allmundjoi

I hope these are my last purchases for the month. I hit a lick and paid $15 for Cantu Shea Butter Leave In, Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie and Suave Almond & Shea Butter Condish. I am content. I am going to cowash and twist up. The simple (and guilty) pleasures in life. *ahhh*

FYI: Walgreens is having a sale on the Suave Condish-32 fl oz for $3. And register rewards on Cantu SB Leave In-$4.

Sent from my DROIDX

billyne

Well..I was wandering around cosmoprof (i have a cosmetology license but only do nails) and came across the joico section and bought the k-pak shampoo, reconstructor, intense hydrator, leave in ,and I also bought the moisture balm conditioner too. Whoo!

Sent from my EVO3G using LHCF APP

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
T, I can't really relate the smell to anything; let me know what you think about it :blush:.

Coffee :huh:

*Falls Out*:dighole:

It Gets Great Reviews tho'....:look:

I have Afroveda's Moringa & Ginseng Detangling Spray, so if it smells anything like that it's okay. But that Spray also has Ginseng.:perplexed

Gurl..........:rolleyes:

Coffee

My original order from Enso was already mailed when she got my email about adding
sample of Olive & Honey Hair Butter to it. I got an email today, and she's sending a sample of Olive & Honey Hair Butter. I also picked up a free bottle of Suave Shea Butter & Almond condish; I had a coupon.

BostonMaria

This morning I placed an order with Camden Gray

Avocado oil (30 ounces)
Wheat germ oil (4 oz)
Argan Oil (2 oz)
Glycerin
Jojoba spheres
Sugar body scrub

and at Target I bought 2 large bottles of Suave avocado conditioner

I ALMOST placed a $100 order at Bee Mine but canceled it. Its just too much. Last week I bought two 8 oz jars of my favorite Avocado Silk Conditioner from Jasmine's so I'm all set for a while.

southerncitygirl

porosity control
komaza honeycomb rejuvenator
komaza olive DC sample
komaza intense moisture therapy sample

Ese88
how is the bolded? i love their protein strengthener:yep: someone gave me samples of the other 2 products and i wasn't impressed....i'm a hardcore ceramide stan so aubrey's condishes stay in my stash:yep:.....i do wanna try the oyin honey hemp though.

30something

Like 5 bottles of old creme of nature shampoo.. was only planning on getting one of the new formula... shame on me. They had so many still... was wondering why.. the store is only a year old.. if that.

Toy

Palmers Moisturizing Hair Milk(never tried so we shall see).

Last edited:

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
Chagrin Valley Shampoo Bars - all samples
Ayurvedic Bar
Mud & Clay Bar
Babassu &Marshmallow Bar
Lavender and Spice Bar

Poranges

Positive Vibrations
(2) 16 oz. JBB Shea Butter Rinses
Another 32 oz. Enzo Naturals DC & a 16 oz. size of their new gel.

:look: