February 2011....What Did YOU Buy This Week? (Hair Care Edition)

BostonMaria

Two bottles of Suave Conditioner
$2 bucks! Ain't nuthin wrong with that

Hair dye for these damn greys - $14 bucks
A bottle of Come Clean shampoo - $11 bucks

chelseatiara

relaxer kit for future purposes *africa's best no lye dual conditioning regular system
more shea almond conditioner
hmmm thats it...

destine2grow

T, you just can't stop making purchases lol! I can't either! I'm trying to decide if I want to use up another protein con before I purchase the 2 Dudley's protein products I want. (hair repair and cream protein con)

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@IDareT'sHair... please post a review when you use it. I am eyeing this or the Joico chelator. :yep:

baglady215

I will.:grin:

The Joico works really well, (isn't too stripping) but I always like to have a coupla' brands:lol: Just because:look:

And the Redken gets some pretty good reviews. I know Chelating will definitely help get rid of mineral deposits and all the things that plague No-Lye Relaxers that aid in 'dryness'.

So, hopefully, regular chelating is the missing link.:yep:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
T, you just can't stop making purchases lol! I can't either! I'm trying to decide if I want to use up another protein con before I purchase the 2 Dudley's protein products I want. (hair repair and cream protein con)

destine2grow

Hursh Girl:lol: ........:look:

Yeah, use up what you're using 1st.:look: So....What are you using now for your protein?

destine2grow

@destine2grow

Hursh Girl:lol: ........:look:

Yeah, use up what you're using 1st.:look: So....What are you using now for your protein?

IDareT'sHair

I just finish using Aphogee 2 min reconstructor, I trying to finish up ORS Hair Mayo (half left), Motions CPR (a lil more over half left), ORS Professional Replenishing Con (about 1/3 of a 23oz bottle left) :ohwell:

I think after I use up the ORS Hair Mayo and Motions CPR I will be able to purchase the Dudley's products. Oh how I don't want to wait! However they are not on sale and its not like I have any coupon codes to use so I think I can control myself :perplexed

destine2grow

@destine2grow

WOW! You have quite a few Protein Treatments. I haven't tried any of the ones you listed. @Brownie518 swears by Motions CPR.:yep:

Don't forget to give me your review of SSI Fortifying Masque. Thanks

IDareT'sHair

I have not forgotten to give you the review on SSI Fortifying Masque. I was waiting until I receive the conditioner sample I purchase during the Valentines Day sale she had. I figured let me use the sample before I start the big one.

I like the Motions CPR it actually reminds me of the ORS Hair Mayo. They both give great moisture and softness, while strengthen the hair strands. The only thing about the Motions CPR is that the herbs are hard to wash out.

ScorpioBeauty09

CHI Silk Infusion
Hollywood Castor Oil

I've been on the look out for a new moisturizer and some ladies here have raved about Neutrogena Triple Moisture Leave-in so I'm gonna buy some. Meanwhile, I've noticed my retention's been stagnant lately after retaining length like crazy. The products I use don't work like they used to I remember before I started my current regimen I used VO5 Herbal Essences Clarifying Conditioner as a DC and my hair had never felt so clean. I'm going to try it again when I was my hair this week in place of my usual DC.

Last edited:

Computer Blue

It's only mountains and the sea
So far this month

Petal fresh organics tea tree conditioner
shea moisture curl smoothie
he ltr leave in (reup)
he tousle me softly cream

Barbara

Princess
Avovado Oil
Elasta QP Soy Oil deep condish - this is to replace my Creme of nature bcause sallys was out
African Pride - Braid spray for kids
Afircan Pride - Growth Oil
The african Pride are new products very cheap under 3.00 before taxes and they are called the OLIVE MIRACLEthey smell really nice and the growth oil can be used all over.

I bought my first bottle of African Pride hair oil over 6 years ago, and I couldn't work with it because of the castor oil. It's still in my refrigerator, and I'm going to dilute it, and put it in my conditioner.

Last edited:

Nice Lady

Suave Humectant Moisturizing Conditioner
Garnier Fructis Fortifying Conditioner
Super Conditioner 10 en 1

Going to get back on my hair game because I have two major cuts within less than a 3 month period.

Much more to come..

skyslady

I brought my first hair piece, I was a little nervous cause I went at it alone. I think I did well and I like it, its only a drawstring ponytail but its a start.

greenbees

Oyin Handmade Hair Dew
Oyin Handmade Honey Hemp Conditioner

Oh, and I also bought my mom a bottle of the hair dew. :yep:

Amazhaan

I bought 2 bottles of AOHSR Con, a 5lb bucket of Ecostyler OO Gel and some MegaTek.

Sent from my DROIDX using Long Hair Care Forum App