June 2011....What Did YOU Buy this Week? (Hair Care Edition)

silverflyt

I bought Organic Root Stimulator's Olive Oil Smooth~n~Hold Pudding. Not sure how well this will work but I'll be sure to update!

greenandchic

This week...

Walgreens
Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie

Whole Foods
Jojoba oil (on sale)

Local Co-op
Sunflower Oil (bulk)

Henna Sooq (to take advantage of free shipping)
Cocoveda Hair Oil
Organic Camellia Oil
Various samples

SuchMagnificent

Taking a Break from Posting
From sallys:
Silk elements moisturizing treatment
Organic root stimulator hair mayonnaise
Roux porosity control conditioner
Lustrasilk shea butter and mango cholesterol
A rat tail comb
Extra wide tooth comb

Sent from my Sprint HTC Evo using Long Hair Care Forum App

BreeNique

Not a thing!!!

...well...that's a lie. shame on me.

I bought a french roll clip (courtesy of Goody), for when I wear my hair straight. I can easily roll it up without damaging the ends.

Also purchased a new wide-tooth comb, it had to happen.

Now I'm just working on getting used to a head of hair that's almost all natural! About 3 inches of relaxed hair left...

billyne

Tropicaltraditions.com is having a buy 1 get 1 free sale on 16oz gold label organic coconut oil...so I got 4 :)

ProdigalDiva

I bought Wen... and ummm, honestly, not that impressed. Maybe it's just me though... I see all kinds of positive comments about it from others on the boards ><

destine2grow

Say what IDareT'sHair I would have thought that HV would have sold out during the sale. If I like it and she still have some by the time I receive it I will purchase another one. Have you thought about buying the refill pack for the Sitrinillah?

Coffee

From HairVeda, Green Radiance Conditioner. I forgot about the sale and was hoping it wasn't all sold out!!

Last edited: