Miconazole Nitrate (MN) Challenge (May 1 - July 31, 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovestarr

I am also slowly reducing usage. Applying every other night only on edges and nape so they can catch up with the rest of my hair.

afroette

Hmm, I am going to continue MN at least until I use up my remaining tubes. I've been using it only for about a month.

25Nona

Hi Ladies I have been watching this challenge from the sidelines. I have a question for all of the relaxed ladies. Do you stop using MN a few days prior to relaxing and if so how many days prior and how many days post before you pick back up using again?

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

cherrynicole

Doing my MN about once a week when I remember. I found $1 MN at the Fiesta grocery store a few weeks back! My current mix is NM , tresseme split remedy, and eucalyptus oil. That eucalyptus oil give a nice tingle :)

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
Hi Ladies I have been watching this challenge from the sidelines. I have a question for all of the relaxed ladies. Do you stop using MN a few days prior to relaxing and if so how many days prior and how many days post before you pick back up using again?

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

bign__17
No MN 7 days b4 or after for safe measures.

jprayze

[USER=340099 said:
ManiiSweetheart[/USER];16433745]Interesting question for you ladies

Will you be replacing your MN with another growth aid during the break? If so what kind?

I was thinking about getting some trigger. Not for sure yet?

Mznelly

jprayze said:
I was thinking about getting some trigger. Not for sure yet?

Get it so I can have an excuse to let my inner pj out lol

Even though I was planning on doing it anyways lol

jprayze

[USER=348507]Mznelly[/USER] said:
Get it so I can have an excuse to let my inner pj out lol

Even though I was planning on doing it anyways lol

I think my plan is to do trigger for the break and then sept until the end of the year, use MN and trigger and really go hard lol. Goal is to be a good APL where one trim doesn't knock me back out!

I just finished my mix, guess I can make a little mix for the rest this month. I think I will do the same mix - peppermint, JBCO and MN with a few drops of WGHO...

afroette

I'm six weeks post but I've already gotten to the unmanageable overgrown cabbage path roots

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

NaturalfienD

shockolate said:
Sorry if i missed but what is everyone's mix?

In my mix I have jojoba, evoo, coconut oil, a little castor oil, Rosemary EO, and MN … it's working out well for me. I am looking forward to seeing my results at the end of the month. What's in your mix?

Status
Not open for further replies.