Mineral Rich Challenge 11/01 2012 through 4/30 2013

Phaer

In going to give mine away. Don't want lose appetite. I have a high metabolism already. I run 7+ miles daily so I wanted it for energy.

girl even with all this energy, the only way I would run 7+ miles err day, is if I was running away from some Klan. ain't no way. more power to ya.

Luv4hair

In going to give mine away. Don't want lose appetite. I have a high metabolism already. I run 7+ miles daily so I wanted it for energy.

I did not lose my appetite with it (My dosage was less though). I will see what happens now that I up'ed it. I agree that you should try it out first.

hair4romheaven

Yes.....I do know:look::lachen:

It may not be the same for you though. Give it a little time and see what happens first before you give it away....JMT!

Yea, I will detox tonight and start on monday.

girl even with all this energy, the only way I would run 7+ miles err day, is if I was running away from some Klan. ain't no way. more power to ya.

:lachen: I can't stand you. I spit out my tea. :lachen:
I have achieved my dream body and am scared to loose it. LOL I want to show pics so baaad.

I did not lose my appetite with it (My dosage was less though). I will see what happens now that I up'ed it. I agree that you should try it out first.
Your right. I'll try it for a while.

Phaer

:lachen: I can't stand you. I spit out my tea. :lachen:
I have achieved my dream body and am scared to loose it. LOL I want to show pics so baaa

pictures! pitchas! pitchas!

Luv4hair

:lol::lol: at these comments

6 hours since I took the full dosage and my ENERGY IS HIGH:bouncegre
Off to go do that workout I have been putting off for 3 weeks:boxing:

reeko43

My nails are growing like crazy! I like to keep mine low and I don't use polish. I am filing my nails more often and they are stronger.

Hate to keep bringing up PMS but it is such a bad time for me and I have so many annoying symptoms, one of which is breakouts along my chin. So far, nothing! I am surprised because biotin breaks me out really bad which has stopped me from taking hair supplements.

Luv4hair

My nails are growing like crazy! I like to keep mine low and I don't use polish. I am filing my nails more often and they are stronger.

Hate to keep bringing up PMS but it is such a bad time for me and I have so many annoying symptoms, one of which is breakouts along my chin. So far, nothing! I am surprised because biotin breaks me out really bad which has stopped me from taking hair supplements.

I am hoping for those benefits plus more...
How many days have you been taking it?

Luv4hair

reeko43 said:
Luv4hair, today is my 11th day. I take the recommended dosage and I have not skipped a day.

Cool! I can't wait to get that far!

I also have my husband taking it and he is feeling the benefits.
Anyone else experience dry mouth? It is making me drink more water.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Last edited:

naturalfinally

reeko43 said:
I was thinking of trying w/ aloe if I order again. If anyone is drinking this can you taste the aloe? Is is still a little acidic? Is it soothing to the stomach? Are you experiencing same boost of energy, appetite change?

I bought 2 bottles of the one with aloe but I have oohing to compare it o. It's still acidic but not in a bad way. I'm getting he same energy boost and appetite change but I'm also getting the gassiness.

Rainbow Dash

Cool! I can't wait to get that far!

I also have my husband taking it and he is feeling the benefits.
Anyone else experience dry mouth? It is making me drink more water.

Yes, I experienced dry mouth last night which caused me to drink more water. I had already drank a gallon of water but the dry mouth thing caused me to drink more before bed. Not sure what that's all about...could it be a detox symptom?

Also, I had a hard time sitting at my desk yesterday. Maybe I should workout in the morning vs the evening to release some of the energy.

Luv4hair

Health&hair28 said:
Yes, I experienced dry mouth last night which caused me to drink more water. I had already drank a gallon of water but the dry mouth thing caused me to drink more before bed. Not sure what that's all about...could it be a detox symptom?

Also, I had a hard time sitting at my desk yesterday. Maybe I should workout in the morning vs the evening to release some of the energy.

Is this a detox?

reeko43

I have had dry mouth as well. Glad this was mentioned because I thought maybe it was due to something else.

MonaRae

Woke up starving! Went to my Saturday morning Zumba class and the energy was there! I think I need to up my protein as well as water. I'm going good with the water but I stop by Whole Foods after Zumba and got some Buffalo Chicken Wings (hey, don't judge me :lol:) and the extra protein got me straight!

MrsJaiDiva

Embracing the Light
Took it today for the first time, and I definitely felt the energy boost. It was like an espresso shot! Lol, hopefully it lasts till tonight's session of Power 90 with my hubby.

No me gusta el tasteo...

Nice & Wavy

Never experienced dry mouth...but gas, yes.

For those who are experiencing dry mouth, are you drinking it straight or diluting it in water?

Luv4hair

Never experienced dry mouth...but gas, yes.

For those who are experiencing dry mouth, are you drinking it straight or diluting it in water?

I dilute mines because if I don't I get a headache. My mouth has been dry all day. I have been walking around sipping on water to fix it.

:doingdishes: Also I have been cleaning none stop today. Energy is kicking high!

IronButterfly

I haven't experienced any increase in energy. I'm just as dawg tired as ever. No decrease in appetite either (darn!).

BUT...as per warning...I have been experiencing some freaky nightmares.

Last night I dreamt I was part of the military that spies on other ppl, like insurgents and rebels. I forget what part that is. Maybe intelligence.

Well you know how some groups are feared because they'll kill anyone, behead anyone, fly kamakazi, etc?

Well, the terrorists (or whatever they were) that my group discovered were so fierce they engaged in frequent sex with...skeletons!

I have this image imprinted on my mind of rebel forces raping hundreds of skeletons one right after the next.

It's funny as hail now that I"m thinking about it, but it scared the bejesus out of me in my sleep. I woke up with a start.

Then when I went back to sleep, I dreamt I was part of a band of ppl fighting against zombies.

If this what I have to go thru I better have hair down to my waist by spring! :lachen:

Last edited:

Nice & Wavy

I dilute mines because if I don't I get a headache. My mouth has been dry all day. I have been walking around sipping on water to fix it.

:doingdishes: Also I have been cleaning none stop today. Energy is kicking high!
Hmmmm....wonder what it is. Are you taking any additional vitamins?

I haven't experienced any increase in energy. I'm just as dawg tired as ever. No decrease in appetite either (darn!).

Last night I dreamt I was part of the military that spies on other ppl, like insurgents and rebels. I forget what part that is. Maybe intelligence.

Well you know how some groups are feared because they'll kill anyone, behead anyone, fly kamakazi, etc?

Well, the terrorists (or whatever they were) that my group discovered were so fierce they engaged in frequent sex with...skeletons!

I have this image imprinted on my mind of rebel forces raping hundreds of skeletons one right after the next.

It's funny as hail now that I"m thinking about it, but it scared the bejesus out of me in my sleep. I woke up with a start.

Then when I went back to sleep, I dreamt I was part of a band of ppl fighting against zombies.

If this what I have to go thru I better have hair down to my waist by spring! :lachen:
What the.......:dighole: :rofl3:

GinnyP

Dang IronButterfly, that would make. Great movie

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
:look:....So I guess with all the Extra Energy, No Energy, Poopin', Pee'in, Starving, Munchin', Dreamin' and Dry-Mouthin' & Stayin' Up All Night

We're all Just One Big Happy Family!:lol:

I'm Anxious too, to hear about the 1st 30 Days:grin:

Luv4hair

IDareT'sHair said:
:look:....So I guess with all the Extra Energy, No Energy, Poopin', Pee'in, Starving, Munchin', Dreamin' and Dry-Mouthin' & Stayin' Up All Night

We're all Just One Big Happy Family!:lol:

I'm Anxious too, to hear about the 1st 30 Days:grin:

Lmbo :lachen: Each day is a new symptom...