Mineral Rich Challenge 11/01 2012 through 4/30 2013

guyanesesista said:
I got mine last night. Within 15 minutes i felt a little surge of energy and a scalp tingle for about 5 minutes. Within an hour this horrible muscle soreness i felt in my left side inside thigh decreased considerably. So far i like it and the cherry flavour is awesome.

Just drank it again and im feeling that little scalp tingle on my right side.

NJoy i called them and they said that part of the cherry flavour is derived directly from cherries. Too bad. :(

After drinking it this morning that thigh pain is almost nonexistent. Up to last night before I drank it for the first time it had felt like I had pulled a muscle, like real bad muscle strain. Now the area just feels tight like I just need to stretch. I'll do my length check later when I get off work tonight cuz I'll going back under my wig by next week. This came just in time.

I have noticed softer skin no lotion needed and my heels no more cracked dry heels I think this MR is helping my dry skin have started taking 2 tablespoons again stopped when it increased my appetite to one tablespoon. My energy is steady no more wanting to take an afternoon nap. I am keeping a watchful eye on my crown area. I need to take a picture of my crown tonight and follow its progress

Does anyone else taste vinegar in the MR? It's not strong I just taste a hint of it maybe not

jancan7

When I first decribed it I said it was like a Cherry ACV Taste. Would you agree? It has a bit of a kick like ACV, but with a Splash of Cherry.:grin:
Your right! Heeeeeeeeee it does not taste bad at all I will drink it sort of holding my breath then drinking a lot of water afterwards. Oh yea something else after taking an omega 3 After 20 mins I felt so good just a well being wanting to conquer the world kinda feeling.

Nice & Wavy

Yes Ms. Lady You've been a God-send. Your Research has been extremely helpful.:hug2: And you keep me laughin'.:lol:

This is a Great Thread Ladies. I appreciate all of your Participation. :grin:

And Lawd...I hope they don't jack the price up on us.:look:

Oh and when I talked to them I asked if they had an unflavoured version and they said no cuz it's pretty nasty without flavouring. You wouldn't be able to swallow it. Why did I ask about an unflavoured version? I wanted to try it on my scalp. :look:

@Nice & Wavy

Yes Ms. Lady You've been a God-send. Your Research has been extremely helpful.:hug2: And you keep me laughin'.:lol:

This is a Great Thread Ladies. I appreciate all of your Participation. :grin:

And Lawd...I hope they don't jack the price up on us.:look:
Awww...thank you :love2: Glad I could help in some small way and I'm glad to keep you laughin, cause I love to laugh...I do it all the time:lol:!

The past couple of days I have gone from 4 vicodin per day for pain to 2 per day. Now, that's huge change for me. A lot of my joint pain has lessened. I will keep an extra bottle on hand, so I don't run out~.

I need like 3 more bottles of this stuff man. My thigh muscle soreness is gone. I still amazed. I don't even care about the hair benefits right now.

Hey ladies, I haven't really checked in much, but I believe I'm on day 5. I've been taking it everyday. I'm not quite sure about the energy surge, but I can say this much, I'm experiencing insomnia like no other. I've also been pretty fatigued lately. Not quite sure what's going on, but I'm monitoring this.

Glad u all are experiencing the benefits of these vitamins. I may need to detox and tweek my diet. We'll see....

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I ordered mine from valley naturals too. I received my order in two days. I am still taking it everyday. No energy yet. But I still enjoy taking it. I just may need to be using it longer. I started on the 15th, so it hasn't even been two weeks.

@IDareT'sHair, I didn't post in the other thread but would like to join the challenge if that's okay. I ordered 2 bottles today so will start whenever they arrive -- likely 10 - 14 days since they're going to Canada. Currently I'm protective styling with crochet braids and will do this for the entire winter. In terms of supplements, I take MSM and am finishing up my 3rd month of Viviscal. With Viviscal, I didn't see any diff in my growth rate so won't reorder when its done. Looking forward to the increased energy most of all, hair growth would be a nice bonus. Btw ladies, I sourced another vendor who sells MineralRich, this one sells it cheaper and ships north of the border for any Canadiians whose interested http://webstore.mhclife.com/lesea/ProductInfo.aspx?productID=15

hair4today - did you end up receiving your order? Were there any 'surprise' xtra charges for shipping to Canada?

Hey ladies, I haven't really checked in much, but I believe I'm on day 5. I've been taking it everyday. I'm not quite sure about the energy surge, but I can say this much, I'm experiencing insomnia like no other. I've also been pretty fatigued lately. Not quite sure what's going on, but I'm monitoring this.

Glad u all are experiencing the benefits of these vitamins. I may need to detox and tweek my diet. We'll see....

are you taking it at night?

Any two weeks plus ladies noticing increased length? Seriously... Stretch a piece...

I measured two sections of my hair maybe the day after I started taking MR. My hair is french braided right now since I am wearing a wig. However, when I finish the bottle, I plan to do a length check. I am a slow to average grower, 1/4 inch to 1/2 inch(in warmer months). Can't wait to see...

So when people were saying that they were having crazier, more vivid dreams, I just laughed because I always have crazy dreams, but I think there may be something extra there now. I have a lot of dreams where something terrible is happening and I'm helpless and kind of watch it happen not knowing how to stop it, and in my dream I always feel like I'm the worst person in the world, but then when I wake up I'm like, "ehh, that was dumb, I wouldn't do that." Basically, I'm not really myself. I'm like a shell of myself.

Well, I just had a dream where I felt like I was still me and the things I was saying were things that I could say if I was awake. It was kind of a semi lucid dream, because even though what I said was plausible and made sense, the reaction of my dream characters to what I said did not make sense and I remember thinking that in the dream. "This doesn't add up." Because I knew what the right answer was in real life, but the dream characters were giving me a different response. It was kind of cool. It was like I was myself (but a gentler, more openly sensitive version of myself, like who I was as a little kid), in the same world, but everything was topsy turvy.

Hey Ladies this the Official 6 Month Mineral Rich Challenge.

First of All Big Shout Out to @sweetgal for starting the Original Mineral Rich Thread. I believe in giving Honor where Honor is Due.:yep:

We will officially begin this Challenge for 6 months and then re-up May through December of 2013.

We can post our reviews, pro's & cons and also list any other supplements we're using.

Personally, I am taking taking Viviscal. And will finish up the last little bit of my Eidon Liquid Silica.

I will post the Thread started by sweetgal as well.

IDareT'sHair sweetgal - Ladies, please add me to this challenge. I will be starting November 1st for 90days. My 3 month supply has arrived. Looking forward to great things for both body and hair!:yep:

justicefighter1913

I had issues (albeit small) when I started taking MR (weight gain, a very slight headache the 1st day and I was lethargic). Cleaning up my diet did wonders for me.

After cleaning up my diet I lost the weight I gained and then some and my energy kicked in. For me I must pratice eating clean to reap the benefits of MR. Oh and make sure you intake plenty of water.

day 2..... no energy boost yet and I'm killing all the holloween candy :lick::look:. I really need that no craving sweets side effect to kick in before I have some disappointed trick or treaters :lol:.

Last edited:
Back