Moisterizers that provide great shine

H0tPinkButtafly

i've tried a lot of different products as moisterizers and conditioners recently (cantu, suave shea and almond, elasta qp mango butter, shea butter cholestrol plus, african royal Miracle oil moisterizer, shea butter/coconut oil mixture) and none of them have made my hair shiney and i feel like my hair always looks dull. i moisterize every other day and dc every week. Can yall refer me to some moisterizers that leave ur hair shiney (preferably one that i can easily find at the bss) TIA

I like ORS line. The moisturizer is in a clear bottle and its green. It provides great moisture for me and shine. Bumping for more responses.
:bump::bump::bump:

Great thread. Lacio lacio is a leave in but idk the difference btwn that and a moisturizer and I have found it to be very moisturizing. ..And the shine is fantastic :)
But aside from that idk and I'd love to read more responses

I like ORS line. The moisturizer is in a clear bottle and its green. It provides great moisture for me and shine. Bumping for more responses.
:bump::bump::bump:

sadly this didn't work for me
not too keen on the smell and it leaves my hair feeling a bit dry and crunchy
the only times i was slightly satisfied with is was moisturizing, sealing then fully head baggy all night, but by the end of the day my hair was feeling dry again :(

juice all the way :D
care free curl gold, in love.
not sure about shine, my hair never looks shiny when in its natural state.

that's kind of hard to to. moisturizers are WATER based and shine tends to come from OIL based products so I think you'll just have to use 2 products.

to get shiny hair i use a conditioner and apply grease over it otherwise my hair has an ashy look to it.

I am currently in LOVE with Aveda Brilliant Universal Creme. A little of that with a few drops of JBCO and argan oil makes my colored hair SHINE!

Keracare Creme Hairdress provided alot of shine to my hair when I was relaxed. I used it extremely lightly, barely a fingertip. It softened and sealed my hair in one step.

I have tried many moisturizers and can't recall any that left my hair shiny. I usually have to add EVOO for the shine.

I usually use oils on my scalp because if I use it on the rest of my hair it looks stringy

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G using Long Hair Care Forum App

Back