Moisturizing shampoo/conditioner of the moment?

gymfreak336

I washed my hair last night and I am down to my last bit of shampoo and conditioner. I went through my inventory of products that I wasn't using and now I have nothing left. I want to order some new stuff so what you all in love with in terms of moisturizing shampoos and conditioners right now?

I was thinking about keeping my keracare shampoo and just buy more buy what about deep brillance or design essentials? Humecto makes my hair hard so right now I am using ors packets but I want to try something new

BrEE

Paul Mitchell Super Skinny, the whole line...shampoo,conditioner and serum. If you rollerset you'll love them.

Wishin4BSL

I use the whole Sunsilk Hydra TLC line. It gives the most amazing slip and it's cheap. VO5 Champagne Kiss conditioner with silk protein gives pretty good slip too.

Allandra

Paul Mitchell Super Skinny line (Trade Secret)
NTM line (Neutrogena Triple Moisture) (Walmart, Target, CVS)
Kenra Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner (Trade Secret)

Allandra

Allandra said:
Paul Mitchell Super Skinny line (Trade Secret)
NTM line (Neutrogena Triple Moisture) (Walmart, Target, CVS)
Kenra Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner (Trade Secret)
Adding on here.

I have the first two in my hair care products stash. I've used Kenra in the past, and it's a good line.

luv4real

This isn't anything spectacular but I LOVE my Motions Lavish Conditioning Shampoo and Moisture Plus Conditioner!!! It leaves my hair sooo soft and manageable. I'm transitioning by the way! :)