Moisturizing shampoo & conditioner

cutelillady02

Can someone recommend a good moisturizing shampoo and conditioner/ Thanks

aikaa71

Keracare hydrating detangling shampoo
Keracare Humecto conditioner
Elasta QP creme conditioning shampoo(has no SLS)
Elasta QP Intense Fortifying conditioner

These are great products

Shampoo: Cream of Nature Detangling Shampoo for dry brittle hair. Yellow bottle green writing.

Conditioner: Motions Moisture Plus, Elucence, Keracare Humecto, Mizani Moisturefuse (with the herbs e.g. sage, nettle,kiwi, chamomile). Mix any of above with olive oil and it boosts the moisture

Kiadodie

Elasta QP Creme Conditioning shampoo
L'anza Protein Plus shampoo

Elucence Balance Moisturizing Conditioner (THE BEST)

Crystal

Where do you guys find this KeraCare and Elucene Line? I've never seen either at Sally's. Do you have to order it from somewhere. I'm really interested in trying both. Especially if they're cheaper than the ABBA and Mizani that I use now and just as good or better. I'm going through that stuff like water. So a cheaper alternative would be gravy.

Country gal

You can find Keracare in Trade Secrets, JC Penny and most around the way beauty supply stores. Elucence has to be orded on line at: www.plesantimages.com. Lisa Pleasant is very nice and helpful. She can recommend good products for your hair.

Crystal

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
sbaker said:
You can find Keracare in Trade Secrets, JC Penny and most around the way beauty supply stores. Elucence has to be orded on line at: www.plesantimages.com. Lisa Pleasant is very nice and helpful. She can recommend good products for your hair.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks. I'll check Penny's. I'm hoping Keracare is cheaper.

tc_333

Creme of Nature Moisturizing Shampoo
Motions Oil Neutralizing Shampoo -- (To me, feels even better than Creme of Nature)

Motions Plus Conditioner mixed with Quene Helene's Cholesterol

My 4a hair loves them!