More Good Hair Day Pins - Not to worry!

simplycee

Sweetest Taboo
I just contacted the makers of Good Hair Day Pins and found out they are made in Leominster, MA (about a half hour from me). They corrected me quickly and said they WILL still be making them but they will no longer be sold in Sally's stores.

She did say they could be purchased online at Ulta and Hair Boutique.

Hope this helps and please save some pins for everybody else! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Erica78

Coils coils & more coils!
Good to know! /images/graemlins/smile.gif I was a little upset when I went to Sally's last week. I was hoping to find a couple packs left over...but I didn't find a single one. I will purchase a few packs online @ Hair Boutique...they seem to sell out pretty fast on there.

simplycee

Sweetest Taboo
The lady I spoke with was very pleased to find out they are so popular. She did email me a list of retailers. She said you can purchase them online at Ulta, Hair Boutique and beautyco.com. If you would like info on stores in your area pm me and I'll see if one is close to you.

ChasingBliss

This is good to know because lately, I havent been seeing them around,and I started to panic a little because I reFUSE to use bobby pins. I used to always see them at Wallgreens and feel secure that whenever, I needed them, I could get them. Thanks for the info ladies.