Please help - Good day hair pins. I need some stat!!!!!

Je Ne Sais Quoi

Ladies i'm in desperate need. I have searched high and low in my area for the good hair day plastic hair pins, you know the brown plastic pins kind of shaped like u's and come 10 or so to a pack? I can't find them anywhere and i'm down to my last two pieces. Does anyone purchase them online? If so, where??? Please help!

It~Can~Grow

Ladies i'm in desperate need. I have searched high and low in my area for the good hair day plastic hair pins, you know the brown plastic pins kind of shaped like u's and come 10 or so to a pack? I can't find them anywhere and i'm down to my last two pieces. Does anyone purchase them online? If so, where??? Please help!

If you cant find them at Sallys, Walmart has the (great value) version.

Also, Sallys does sell them online.

Je Ne Sais Quoi

I didn't find them online at Sally's so i will go to the one here by my house. I'm praying they have these! I i find them i'm going to buy a ton.

Ulta too? I'm not sure if i have one over here but i will definitely look into this if Sally's doesn't pan out.

Thanks ladies :)

QBOE2001

I found that link earlier but i've never ordered from them or heard of them. Have you used them before? Thanks for the suggestion :)

I've ordered from them before and didn't experience any problems. The shipping was about standard from a timing perspective and the order was accurate. HTH