Mother Texlax, Blow Dries, Flat Irons DD's GORGEOUS hair!

That bathroom was damn nasty. They should be ashamed of themselves putting all that out there for the world to see. Trifling @$$ woman, there is no excuse for anyone's tub to have all that mildew :nono:

ETA: oh the little girl's hair is pretty, hopefully they can maintain it now that it has a relaxer in it. They still nasty as **** though...

:ohsnap::wasntme:

Pretty hair, very cute little girl.

Lord all that mildew around her tub is making me nauseous. I couldn't live like that.

But yes lil mama's hair is banging and her mom takes very good care of it.

shhhheeewww I didn't wanna say it but when I saw that I was like WOOOOW! I would not put that video up. I also thought maybe it's the area that she lives in(urban city or something).

Dang! You guys are acting like her tub was grimy as hell! I seen a dirty tub mat. To me her tub looked clean. But the mat inside was dirty. She just needs a new mat. Not to take out for her, because I wouldn't want to take a bath in that, but still! Give her a break! I've seen worse backgrounds here in peoples progress pics.

Last edited:
shhhheeewww I didn't wanna say it but when I saw that I was like WOOOOW! I would not put that video up. I also thought maybe it's the area that she lives in(urban city or something).

I made my original comment before seeing the video with her washing the texturizer out in the tub. I just saw a glimpse of tub in the second video when she was flat ironing the girls hair.

Now I have to agree 100% that looks DISGUSTING. Thing is, they don't see anything wrong with. There's no way I would do ANYTHING in that bathroom.

Doesn't mold make you sick?

Last edited:
Dang! You guys are acting like her tub was grimy as hell! I seen a dirty tub mat. To me her tub looked clean. But the mat inside was dirty. She just needs a new mat. Not to take out for her, because I wouldn't want to take a bath in that, but still! Give her a break!

:lachen:lol we must have been looking at two different videos. Go back and look at the ring of mildew about 3 inches thick going around the entire tub where the tub meets the shower tiles. Or is that a part of the tub?

Dang! You guys are acting like her tub was grimy as hell! I seen a dirty tub mat. To me her tub looked clean. But the mat inside was dirty. She just needs a new mat. Not to take out for her, because I wouldn't want to take a bath in that, but still! Give her a break! I've seen worse backgrounds here in peoples progress pics.

:huh:

I don't even recall seeing a mat. I'm talking about the mold on the shower walls.

And is that black grout. or is that mold too.

:huh:

I don't even recall seeing a mat. I'm talking about the mold on the shower walls.

And is that black grout. or is that mold too.

Lol I have never heard of black grout that was straight mold/mildew, you can tell because it was coming down around the bottles and stuff that were in the tub as well :nono:

:lachen:lol we must have been looking at two different videos. Go back and look at the ring of mildew about 3 inches thick going around the entire tub where the tub meets the shower tiles. Or is that a part of the tub?

To tell you the truth I glanced at the tub. I wasn't looking around in the ladies house to nit pick. This is not an episode of Clean House. The video is to look at the little girl's hair. I wasn't paying that much attention. Cuz it ain't that serious.

THAT WOMAN'S TUB IS NOT THE POINT. :ohwell:

We all know how you feel about it now, so keep it moving.

sitting here about to debate the existence of tile grout...

I made my original comment before seeing the video with her washing the texturizer out in the tub. I just saw a glimpse of tub in the second video when she was flat ironing the girls hair.

Now I have to agree 100% that is looks DISGUSTING. Things is, they don't see anything wrong with. There's no way I would do ANYTHING in the bathroom.

Doesn't mold make you sick?

Yes and mildew too I believe. You have to have it removed I believe I'm not sure never had that problem. Just WOW!

To tell you the truth I glanced at the tub. I wasn't looking around in the ladies house to nit pick. This is not an episode of Clean House. The video is to look at the little girl's hair. I wasn't paying that much attention. Cuz it ain't that serious.

OK , if you say so. It's hard to miss all that though. But we are all entitled to our own opinions :yep:

You all are right. Her bathroom is not the point. Its the little girls hair. Which is gorgeous.

But, I swear I couldn't even focus on the girls hair because that bathroom is horrible. Beyond horrible. Its not even a nit pick. I'm not usually that kind of person. I didn't go looking for something to criticize. Something has to be seriously wrong for me to point it out. And I'm telling you my skin crawled when the camera zoomed in on that tub.

But. I won't say anything else about it. Sorry for the hijack

When I first used the softner, it was awesome for my hair. My problem was that I had no idea what to do with my hair after. Now that I know how to do and what to do with it, I may just revisit the texture softner in the future. I'm not sure yet. It made my hair so easy to detangle and curl.:yep:

I'm dying!!

Sorry to go off topic. Like I said babygirl's hair is on point.AND I COULD HARDLY FOCUS WITH THE POOR LIGHTING

That's the only way someone's tub can look like that, is if they are trifling. I mean is it that hard to spray some bleach in the tub? Buy some Tilex mold and mildew remover, damn... upset my stomach, now I can't eat my lunch :nono:

Are you sure that wasn't a tub mat. Granted I zoomed through the entire video, but from what I saw it looked like a mat....it could also be an older home and has water stains in the shower and tub

Is it wrong to be jealous of a 8 year old ? :lachen:

Just kidding I love her hair its sooo pretty, long, thick, and healthy looking.

I see what video you girls are talking about. We weren't looking at the same video's. No comment on what I saw. :look:

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Back