Mothers Day Sale 2013 "Wish List" What Are YOU Getting?

myronnie

myronnie

Why do you 'doubt' if Claudie will have a M-Day Sale? :sad:

She normally does.....:nono:

Did you/have you asked her?

We've been emailing back for a couple of months and I've asked her if she's going to have a sale anytime soon and she hasn't said anything yet..but I just emailed her about a Mother's Day sale so I'll update ya'll on what she says. Fingers crossed..because I need to stock up on her stuff!!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
We've been emailing back for a couple of months and I've asked her if she's going to have a sale anytime soon and she hasn't said anything yet..but I just emailed her about a Mother's Day sale so I'll update ya'll on what she says. Fingers crossed..because I need to stock up on her stuff!!

myronnie

:kiss:Good looking out, cause she normally does.:yep:

myronnie

Woooo Claudie literally just emailed me back and said she will be having a Mother's Day sale!! Time to make my new and improved list!!!!!

:bdance: :bud: :band:

myronnie

myronnie

Um...:scratchch Did you talk Percentages?????:brainy:

Ugh I know I know IDareT'sHair .... I didn't wanna bother her with it seeing as though she's not feeling well and her birthday is tomorrow :look: But we shall see.. I will message her in a couple of days about it!

ETA: Ok, just emailed her asking about the percents and the dates!

Last edited:

CocoGlow

myronnie, @IDareT'sHair, @Babygrowth, @EnExitStageLeft

Have any of you tried the new Kahve line from Claudie's? I'm especially interested in the Leave-in & the Moisturizing Hair Lotion .... she offers both an "unscented" & "Sweet Bosonova" scent ... can you describe what they smell like & how they perform?

I might jump in for that 25% off sale.....I ordered form her years ago before the formula changes :look: ....

EnExitStageLeft

@NappyRina

I too want the leave in and moisturizer, but unscented.....Her stuff sometimes can be a bit off when it comes to scent :ohwell:.

I have the Kahve DC and Oil though. I got the unscented versions, so I really can't help with describing a scent. However, I love the texture of both. The DC is nice and dense, creamy and seemingly rich (I've never used it). The oil is very silky to the touch, but packs a good amount of weight IMO.

HTH's

@Beamodel Has purchased the scented Kahve moisturizer before. She should be able to describe the sweet bosonova scent.

Beamodel

@NappyRina

I too want the leave in and moisturizer, but unscented.....Her stuff sometimes can be a bit off when it comes to scent :ohwell:.

I have the Kahve DC and Oil though. I got the unscented versions, so I really can't help with describing a scent. However, I love the texture of both. The DC is nice and dense, creamy and seemingly rich (I've never used it). The oil is very silky to the touch, but packs a good amount of weight IMO.

HTH's

@Beamodel Has purchased the scented Kahve moisturizer before. She should be able to describe the sweet bosonova scent.

Haha, I just listed my lotion on the exchange forum. The Botswana smells like lemons.

EnExitStageLeft & NappyRina

myronnie

myronnie, @IDareT'sHair, @Babygrowth, @EnExitStageLeft

Have any of you tried the new Kahve line from Claudie's? I'm especially interested in the Leave-in & the Moisturizing Hair Lotion .... she offers both an "unscented" & "Sweet Bosonova" scent ... can you describe what they smell like & how they perform?

I might jump in for that 25% off sale.....I ordered form her years ago before the formula changes :look: ....

Hey NappyRina :wave:
Claudie has started to tone down her fragrances! They don't smell as strong as they used to. However, I have a Kahve Hydrating DC from before she started to tone it down and it smells really fruity almost like candy. I expected it to smell coffee-like but that's fine! It's very similar to the Avocado Intense DC smell but a little better and with a slight hint of vanilla.
I don't have any of the leave ins from the line though..I'm too obsessed with the Hair Frappe!

CocoGlow

@Beamodel

Lemons?!!! :lol: :perplexed

Ok I hope the "unscented" doesn't smell too herbally :look:

ETA: Was it the scent that got to you or was it not working for your hair?

Beamodel

@Beamodel

Lemons?!!! :lol: :perplexed

Ok I hope the "unscented" doesn't smell too herbally :look:

ETA: Was it the scent that got to you or was it not working for your hair?

NappyRina
The scent. I don't care for lemon scents. I never really had a chance to fully test the product out. It's new and only used a dab. She should change the name of that scent bc it smells like lemon limeish.

CocoGlow

Claudie has started to tone down her fragrances! They don't smell as strong as they used to. However, I have a Kahve Hydrating DC from before she started to tone it down and it smells really fruity almost like candy. I expected it to smell coffee-like but that's fine! It's very similar to the Avocado Intense DC smell but a little better and with a slight hint of vanilla.
I don't have any of the leave ins from the line though..I'm too obsessed with the Hair Frappe!

myronnie

Hmm the Hair Frappe ... I ordered that along with some other things years ago but the scent was way too strong...don't remember how it worked on my hair ... do you use the "Unscented" or "Jamaican Paradise" scent? What does it smell like?

myronnie

myronnie

Hmm the Hair Frappe ... I ordered that along with some other things years ago but the scent was way too strong...don't remember how it worked on my hair ... do you use the "Unscented" or "Jamaican Paradise" scent? What does it smell like?

The scent was strong as hayle and it was the Jamaican Paradise..for some reason the scent of my products have toned down with time..or maybe I just get used to it after a while.It smells like...*goes to take a whiff* smells verrry fruity but with a side of that cheap alcohol perfume that you would buy at the dollar store..pretty strong. Get it in unscented if you can but on my hair it really doesn't smell bad!

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
My Shescentit order just arrived. My BASK order shipped today! I still haven't heard from Hairveda. I've emailed them twice and no response. Ordered on the 15th...

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
Depending on the sale my list will be:

Hairveda
Deluxe Whpped Creme
Deluxe Moist Con 24/7
Deluxe Amala cream rinse
Jardin oil
Vatika frosting
Almond glaze
Sitrinallah dc
Acai berry phyto

HQ
Go Deep
MC DC
Peppermint DC

Bee Mine
Bee-u-tiful
Lucious balance cream (coconut)

Silk Dreams
Vanilla silk cream
Destination hydration

BASK
YAM
Vanilla Whisky repairative hair soak

Hairatage Hydrations
Soft coconut marshmallow
Soft & creamy black coffee

Shescentit
Banana burlee moist con
Okra hair repair recon
Honey rinse con
Tahitian vanilla/coconut LI
Scalp spritz

Naturelle Grow
Orange & Hib dc
Marshmallow root dc
Pumpkin seed creamy hair whip

Darcy's
Pumpkin con

:grin::grin::grin:

Sooo I'm waiting to order Bee Mine, Naturelle, HQ, and SD to see if they have a sale or something this week. The others I can wait longer since it's only a few items and I'm not sure if they are even going to have a sale. I really need to get me a book case or fridge to keep my products. :-/

ChocolateTink

I have been stalking Bee Mine on FB, she announced yesterday:
"We are very excited about the next promotion coming up! You should be excited as well! Bee on the look out because our discount code will be coming up VERY soon!"

That was yesterday morning..... I got my cart ready.... even though she wasn't on my "list"... she just got added......:yep:

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
I have been stalking Bee Mine on FB, she announced yesterday:
"We are very excited about the next promotion coming up! You should be excited as well! Bee on the look out because our discount code will be coming up VERY soon!"

That was yesterday morning..... I got my cart ready.... even though she wasn't on my "list"... she just got added......:yep:

Man she's on my list and I can't wait.