MSM....Help!

casey3035

I did not believe it before about the MSM nightmares but I am now convinced. First let me say I took MSM last year and received great lengths but had a setback shortly after. So I decided to do what works and take it again with my shenmen and surge14-just as before. Well I took it for 30 days with no probelm but, it was expensive like $22.00 same brand as last year (Blue Bonnet MSM, Methylsulfonylmethane sulphur) Purple and white bottle. Well I saw some in Wal-mart for far less. Like $8.00. So I got it. It's by Spring valley and also has Methysulfonylmethane. As other ingredients they both have Vegetable magnesium stearate but the spring Valley has Gelatin and the Bluebonnet has 100% Kosher vegetable. I started having the most horrible,awful darkest dreams only 2 days after I switched to Spring Valley MSM. I did a search and did not find any proof that MSM causes nightmares but I am truely afraid to sleep.What is your opinion is it coincidence or should I switch back to the Blue Bonnet? I did not take any today I can handle bad dreams but these dreams get worse each time.:nono:

Platinum

:bump: for you.

I haven't had any nightmares since I've been taking MSM. I take the Spring Valley brand from Walmart.