My friend relaxes her hair every 2 week!?!

pazyamor

I doubt it, she asked me the other day, "What are u trying to do? Grow ur hair to the floor?!" "No, that's too long, mom" then she immediately says, "Well, I like my hair shoulder length!" :rolleyes:. She doesn't complain too much about her length but does want her hair to be THICK. She wouldn't be able to handle the stretching at ALL tho. :nono: She's terrible at doing hair. She calls me just to make her ponytail higher. :perplexed

Oops! Sorry this is off topic! :look:

I know that feeling...the women on my dad's side all have the thinnest and snap-ready (that's when the hair is so thin, it's ready to snap off at any movement) hair in the world, and they all say my thick hair is just from my mom's side. But when I try to tell them all those tight ponytails, braids, and every three-weeks relaxers are what's really wrong, they look at me like I'm crazy:ohwell:.

Last edited:

HoneyDew

I know that feeling...the women on my dad's side all have the thinnest and snap-ready (that's when the hair is so thin, it's ready to snap off at any movement) hair in the world, and they all say my thick hair is just from my mom's side. But when I try to tell them all those tight ponytails, braids, and every three-weeks relaxers are what's really wrong, they look at me like I'm crazy:ohwell:.

:lachen::lachen:

Brees_hair

jigga what?

lol @ Khandi B..I just pictured comedian Arnez J. from BET in my head, and fell out of my chair laughing.

Seriously though..every two weeks?.She should save herself the money on relaxers and shave her hair into a buzz cut!!:ohwell: I mean that doesnt even make any logical sense, I dont care how fast your hair grows, I can just picture how her scalp looks.
Eghh..to each his own...but as a friend I woud beat it into my friends head until she got that light bulb moment!!

Tamrin

unapologetic
Wow every two weeks? I pray some hair dresser is not advocating this. I knew a girl about 15 who is raised by her Dad being charged 60 every two weeks cause she has to get a relaxer every two weeks. Until the Dad was discussing this with me. This Girls hair was dry and short, ear length. I told him what to do and sent her to my old hair dresser. She stretches now.