My Hair Is Sooooo Happy Right Now

leona2025

Ok so I don't know what product I used which brought about this change in my hair. I've been so upset with her for a few days. I did my regular wash and dc and she was not feeling it. My hair was dry and rough looking. I found tiny pieces of hair everywhere. I did the Aphogee 2 step and it worked for a few weeks and I wasn't comfortable doing it again so soon.

I couldn't take it. So I rewashed using the PC shampoo and then I used Duo Tex. This really stopped my breakage. I have found no pieces of hair since. I think I will use this weekly. Then I dced using Silk Elements MegaSilk moisturizing packet, which I cover with the Silk Elements Luxury Moisturizing conditioner for 2 hours no heat while I watched a movie. My hair was still not soft. Then I used the PC moisturizing treatment. Rough hair still. I cowashed with Vo5 conditioner. Still not soft.

So I just added my leave ins. I used Elasta qp moisturizer, rusk smoother, and Ic heat protectant. I was angry that I spent so much time and my hair still sucked. Somewhere during the airdrying process my hair became so soft. I greased my scalp with Always hairdressing. My scalp has been really dry and my hair feels so moisturized and shiny. It's swinging and happy and soft, but now I don't know which products brought this change. She happy and I am happy with her.:yep:

amwcah

Cute story. Maybe it was a combination of those products together that benefited your hair. Do you always use all those leave ins?

leona2025

Cute story. Maybe it was a combination of those products together that benefited your hair. Do you always use all those leave ins?

It was only 3:look: lol. It depends on what I wanna do. If I'm going to do a braid out I only use a moisturizer and oil. If I'm flat ironing I always put my heat protectant on my wet hair and then some more on before I flat iron.