What's your long term hair goal

Miosy

What\'s your long term hair goal

My long term hair goal is to have my hair reach right under my bra strap. Then I plan to maintain that length by slowing cutting off the bone straight hair

inthepink

Re: What\'s your long term hair goal

Butt length for me. After I reach this, I plan to maintain it for maybe 6 months and then start 1/2 inch trims regularly until I'm left with only my natural hair.

amy1234

My long term goal is t have the shortest layer 1" passed my collar bone..the longest layer should be at bra strap by then. I think that would be enough hair for me . I would then prob. continue triming untill all of the hair is at one length , brastrap length that is.

Allandra

My long term hair goal is to continue having healthy hair (as healthy as relaxed hair can be).

shinyblackhair

Actually, just today my husband was asking me if I would want my hair to reach my butt, and I said "sure!" he was shocked! Really though I think waist length would be better on little ole me.

asummertyme

i want my hair as long as it will grow, and the healthiest it can possibly be.......

itismehmmkay

I want almost every strand to be healthy and waist length.

I give myself a good 4 years.

Eventually, I might get a professional texturizer application. One where I actually do a wash-n-wear down style.

jrw

Ideally knee length but I would settle for classic/thigh length. Also for my hair to remain healthy.

alma

I want my locs to be down my back in the next 2 years -healthy, thick and wild.

C

Cami

tailbone length for me! After that, I will get trims to maintain the length. I think I will get there in June 2005.

G

Somewhere between the brastrap and the waist
Black thick and shiny

sassygirl125

Professional PJ

[ QUOTE ]
Caramela said:
Somewhere between the brastrap and the waist
Black thick and shiny

[/ QUOTE ]

This is how I want my pressed hair to look.
My every day style will probably be a bun, a puff worn high or low on my head or a huuuuuuuuuuuge afro worn off my face with a scarf or headband.

Tara

My long term hair goal (for now) would be to see if I can get my natural hair in it's unstretched state to reach armpit length.

Because of the shrinkage I have, if it got there, that would mean that my hair would be probably at tailbone or waistlength when stretched, and I'd be happy with that.

skegeesmb

I want to hit tailbone length. I have a long way to go to get there, but it won't be long before I hit brastrap (by June 2004) and waistlength (by December 2004).

Babygurl

I think ultimately I want to get to a little below bra-strap length and maintain it at that length. Once I get there my objective is the keep it thick and healthy.

J

JenniferMD

I would love to have my hair 2" below bra-strap.

jellynote

[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:
My long term hair goal is to continue having healthy hair (as healthy as relaxed hair can be).

[/ QUOTE ]

Growing it as long as I can preferable waist length

CrownnGlori

I want my front to be able to curl up on my boobies and I never want to see another frizzy or split end again! I never want to have to get 2 or 3 inches cut off because they are dry or thin. I just want all around undenieably beautiful hair.