My Humble Length check pics

leona2025

So I'm going for full (fat roll 2) fr2 this year. I haven't had much progress due to me severely mistreating my hair and stress. :ohwell: I was addicted to the flat iron and I can honestly say I have conquered that. Also I think I was using too high a temp. I recently started flat ironing on 200 instead of 350+. That works well for my left side, but my right side:lachen:at that so I turned it to 250 and it worked out great. I think high heat was a contributor to my split ends and dryness. Before my beloved sedu I had a raggedy barely get hot flat iron and no splits. I haven't felt like commiting a lot of time to my hair.

Color - still addicted, but not using, lol....much. I'm still doing the rinses. As you all know I had severe breakage in the front after relaxing my bleached hair a week after bleaching. My bang area was less than a half inch. It is growing out nicely. My longest layer is wl or just about. It looks a little then at the ends, but I'm waiting for it all to catch up and I can't see where that handful of hair came out. Now remember I'm going for bottom of fat roll as in my previous pic, lol. I think I will make it. I have promised myself no more length check pics until I make my goal.

Last edited:

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
Pretty hair :yep: girl please, that's a not so humble length check, you've certainly got more hair than me :lol: Here's to less stress and full WL:cheers:

CenteredGirl

Gorgeous. About the front, just comb the font down and wrap it for smooth bangs in the front. I love your hur.

MsBoinglicious

I too am going for fat roll #2 lol. when I can tuck my hair under FR2 and it not come out I will be a happy camper.

Glad to see your bangs growing back. I told ya to stay away from that dye and bleach lol. Telling you, get you some blond clips-ins and dye those bad boys whatever color you want. Not only will you keep your hair happy you can change your hair color daily if you want to fit your moods.

BostonMaria

Hey Leona, I know you're going through alot so don't beat yourself up. I still think your hair looks gorgeous. Put away the scissors, bleach, and whatever else you're doing to it and just give it some TLC. Sending you a big hug!!

NikkiGirl

Hey! Your hair is gorgeous! I love how thick it is! Don't worry about the breakage, it will definitely grow back. This happened to me twice! I am just one of those that can't be double processed! :ohwell:

leona2025

Thanks Everyone for all the compliments, support, and everything else. I know everyone says it's not that serious and even I say it, but for me sometimes a little e-support helps a lot in real life situations.

I'm definitely over the stress and I am now just going for healthy hair, body, and spirit.:grin:
MsBoinglicious You totally get my length goal! Lol.

a_shoe_6307

Gorgi hair hun!!! And I can't even tell that you even lost any hair especially not what you posted! And don't feel bad about the breakage. I had a bad dye job go wrong & I kick myself every time I think about it, but then I realize it was just a small area in the front & think about the rest of my healthy hair & it seems small. See the big pic & you won't stress so much! And keep on with the pics of all the beautiful hair!!!

lilanie

Beautiful Hair!

Not to be funny, but I thought those were bangs!

And I empathize with you, a setback is a setback; even if others view it differently (not saying they do, but if they did)...

Wishing you the best!

a_shoe_6307

Beautiful Hair!

Not to be funny, but I thought those were bangs!

And I empathize with you, a setback is a setback; even if others view it differently (not saying they do, but if they did)...

Wishing you the best!

Me too! I thought she was growing them out & that's what the pic was for, LOL.

leona2025

They are long enough to be bangs now. I was so excited when I saw I can finally wear a center part again because that hair was barely a half inch long. The front grows and retains so much faster and better than the back, I never have tangles or single strain knots in the front and always in the back.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Wow, verrah pretty!

Imma need you to stop stressing so you can meet your goal ASAP. I need more pics of this pretty hair! :lol:

WyrdWay

don't even worry about your bangs they will make back to a bun or pony in no time! Your progress is looking good ^_^

stay strong against your addiction >(^_^ )>