My Mom's Hair

SherryLove

just wanted to share with you ladies a pic that i recently took of my mom's hair before she takes the big chop.....she says she is tired of caring for it...i have tried to convince her several times with little success to keep it and put it in protective styles and maybe just wear a wig...oh well.....

Attachments

• mommyshair.jpg
    mommyshair.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 966

Anacaona

Gorgeous! I can't tell from the pic but is she hip length??
Just tell her that LHCF does not approve lol.

Ozma

:lovedrool:

I want that length and color in 20 years (well I want the length sooner, but you understand)

Stella B.

So pretty, SherryLove, just like your hair! :grin: I really wish she wouldn't cut it, but since she's the one who takes care of it she has to do what is comfortable for her. Long hair care can be extremely tedious especially as we get older. I know I don't have as much patience as I use to with my hair either. lol Don't fret, and if she's not worrying about it, I wouldn't either. It'll probably grow back real quick anyway, only because she doesn't want it too!! Hope she donates the clippings for a good cause!!

Miss*Tress

Beautiful! I'm sorry your mom is cutting it.

Thanks for sharing, SherryLove. We haven't see you around here for a while. Wanna join the Classic Length Challenge? ;)

exubah

If she definitely wants to cut then tell her to donate it to Locks of Love or something, it is gorgeous!!!

SherryLove

thanks, orangemoon, qualitee, twinkletoes, and anacona...@anacona, her hair is between hip and tailbone length.....

SherryLove

thanks, ozma, dak, ms blue, and stella b. @dak, she does some pretty nice buns and french rolls now; and she actually looks very elegant with them...smile.... @stella b., she vows that once she cuts it, she will not allow it to grow back... LOL...

Nonie

Hey Hair Diva :wave:

Your mom's hair is off da chain! Love how thick it is all through. :drool:

I hope you take one nice portrait of her with her long hair so that it can be framed as a memento. I'd miss seeing that hair if she were my mom. :cry4:

tenderheaded

It's good to hear from you again! Your mama is an original long haired diva:yep: I know that washing that much hair can be a pain, but the ease of styling can't be beat!

Please let us know when we need to go into mourning - and how short she cuts it!

cinnarose

How beautiful?! Noone would be able to tell me nuthin' you hear?! lol. I wonder how long it took her to grow her hair that long. Ask her for tips for us. Like what was her routine. TIA

SherryLove

thanks, misstress, sapphire, flowerhair, neith, and exubah......

@misstress, hey there... yes, I want to join the challenge...smile..

@exubah, I will definitely tell her to donate her locks to a worth cause....