My Rebellion is over...Back to growing my hair.

Mwenye_Heri

I have not done anything good hair wise this past 8months. I cut all of my hair off relaxed it, bleached it and dyed the one part pink. So, I miss my hair and I am attempting to grow out all of it. I had to rebel for a little bit. I have always been conservative with my hair. But I am back to growing it out. I am starting from head lenght hair (it that even a measurement:wallbash:) to hopefully Neck length in the next 6 months.

newbeginnings2010

Lol, I went through this too. I finally got past APL about 1.5 years ago and got tired of the good hair care routine. I was always conservative with my hair, too, even before LHCF. I started washing, conditioning (stripping shampoos and NO DC) and blow-drying and flat-ironing once a week and relaxing every 7 weeks! Technically I'm pretty much head length too since I don't plan on keeping these relaxed ends. You seem pretty positive though and that's a good thing! You'll reach your goals in no time! :grin:

brucebettye

We all go through that. I am starting to get tired of growing out my hair I want a hair style. I want a neck length bob with layers in the back.

Janet'

Welcome back...Congrats on your comeback! You are definitely in the right place for reaching all of your hair goals!

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
I know the feeling, I went through this last year. I transitioned, got fustrated, cut it reaaaallly short, rocked a fade, texturized it, mohawked it I had a ball :lol: then got back on it. Welcome back and HHJ! :)