My Stylist PO'd at Me

darlingdiva

A good stylist would have responded along the lines of: "You've been my client for quite some time, what's causing you to move on from me?" She should have been more open about why you were leaving and seeing if there was anything she could do to correct the concerns you have with how she does your hair.

Exactly...and I would definitely stop going to her because of her rude responses. If I am paying you, then you will not speak to me in a raggedy manner.

darlingdiva

1. Clearly she is unprofessional and you should re-cancel anyways. A more professional response would have been more like: I am sorry to see you go, being such a loyal customer for 3 years....Is there anything I can do to keep you here with me...?" Or something like that.

2. Her attitude speaks volumes....but its not HER business as to why you left.

3. Finally, her attitude will catch up to her. I left my stylist (before going natural) of 2 years because she almost burned my ear off, then played dumb about it later...My husband was pissed. When I left, she was pissed.

......then, she decided to change careers and become a nurse so since Nutrition is a pre-requisite for the nursing program, and I am the only one at the school who teaches it, she showed up in my class last year..........Boyyyyy did she straighten up when she saw who was teaching it.....[/QUOTE]

...and THIS is why you should watch how you treat people because you never know what twists and turns lie ahead on the road of life.

Missigirl

:waytogo: I'm glad you are not going back. I usually kick my stylist to the curb.:kick: No more calls no more appointments. I enjoy doing it myself. If I mess up at least I know what I did.