My vision for the NEW woman! Jaida, Inc.

Innocent_Kiss

I've reflected on my own life, the lives of my girlfriends, and of my mother and aunts. I've seen women in the media, womein in their careers and women in church. In my reflection, I was disappointed, grieved, sadden. I've recently learned of the power of your subconscious mind. The mind that harnesses beliefs, values, and ideals that you aren't even aware of. In that mind, I've come to realize the subconscious inferiority women have embraced. I have a vision for the new woman. A woman who doesn't have to use her body or sex appeal to achieve what she wants. A woman self-validated without the need of a significant other - or anyone else. A woman who aspires to be the CEO of her own company. A woman who, inspite of HIV, inspite of HPV, inspite of unplanned, unwanted pregnancy still triumphs.

I've founded an organization called Jaida, Inc. I can have what's called analysis paralysis where I'll study and look into a project or situation so in-depth, for so long, that I never actually start. So, I decided simply just to begin. I began with a blog hosted at livejournal.com. I'm discussing topics such as relationships, sex, health, beauty, fashion, careers, entreprenuership, etc Except, this blog rejects the quick fixes of success and self esteem that are promoted today, and instead, encourages a thorough, revolutionary change from the inside out. Eventually, I want to write a book.

My target are young women. There is no age confinement, but instead, a focus on women who are open to change and looking to accomplish exeedingly, abundantly above all they can ask or think!

I'm actually going to move the blog to another server. LiveJournal is great for a private journal, but it's way too confined for what I'm looking to do. In the meantime, please read the few entries that I do have, and share your constructive criticisms.

Thank you so much!

Jaida, Inc.