Nail Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

♥Lamaravilla♥

We could have threads for specific colors.
Threads for specific brands.
We could start a new thread each month for themes.
A what did you buy thread for each month.
Hit & miss for each month.
Post pics of your collection and storage thread.
A lemmings thread.
An exchange/trade thread.
Konad thread.
Free hand design thread.
GLITTAH HEAUXS THREAD!!!!
A thread dedicated to feet.
A grow out your nails challenge thread.
Threads for each new collection.
Random nail and polish thoughts.
A thread just to list nail blogs.

OMGosh it's endless

Amerie123

NF lurker coming out saying that forum would be greatly appreciated :grin:.... matta' fact, i plan to start posting in the very near future.. i been into nails for a looong time now, i just barely take pics of my "masterpieces."

but anyways, i agree a nail forum is needed. it's been going on now since '07, so it's safe to say that it's a live topic.. live enough for its own forum.

crlsweetie912

:sekret:
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Curlybeauty

Nails are my new hobby! So I could sooooo use this!

Lamara help me pleasssee so I can get started!

#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum#Nailforum

vestaluv1

Just wanted to add my interest in a nail forum.
I've become just as interested in nails as hair in the last year or so and I'm someone of a nail PJ at the moment... even more so than a haircare PJ. Imagine that.
I'd LOVE to see a new nail forum/sub forum.

afrikurl

We could have threads for specific colors.
Threads for specific brands.
We could start a new thread each month for themes.
A what did you buy thread for each month.
Hit & miss for each month.
Post pics of your collection and storage thread.
A lemmings thread.
An exchange/trade thread.
Konad thread.
Free hand design thread.
GLITTAH HEAUXS THREAD!!!!
A thread dedicated to feet.
A grow out your nails challenge thread.
Threads for each new collection.
Random nail and polish thoughts.
A thread just to list nail blogs.

OMGosh it's endless
And vendors on where to buy nail supplies. PLEASE can we have one?

Firstborn2

Stop frontin, you know me!
I'm in support of a nail forum, I've been lurking dare I say it, in the NF thread since the beginning of 08'

Ltown

Greyland
Please give us a nail forum, if you look into the thread we have new posting with nail arts and designs, and a new theme every week!

jovan787

Having a nail forum with sub forums will likely bring people out of lurkedom (like it did me:sekret: ) to share their experiences and pictures with anonymity which in turn may increase membership. :greedy: :look:

Status
Not open for further replies.