NAIROBI??????????????????

HAVE YOU TRIED NAIROBI

• Total voters

prettyw/pink

Whenever I do rollersets, I use the foam wrap/set lotion and I love it. I also love their hydrating shampoo (sulfates), but it makes my hair feel good, soft, and detangles. I do have the humecto-sil, I used it probably once but don't remember the results. I'll try it next wash and let you all know.

BlackGeisha

I needed a new relaxer so I ordered and tried their Pamper Relaxer in December. Love it!

I also had their foam wrap lotion that I ordered earlier in the year 2009, love that too!

mistee11

I needed a new relaxer so I ordered and tried their Pamper Relaxer in December. Love it!

I also had their foam wrap lotion that I ordered earlier in the year 2009, love that too!

I have a Nairobi relaxer in my hair but I'm not sure of which one. (My hairstylist put it in). She also used the other Nairobi hair products... I see the different bottles all over her stations. I'm loving it!! It's very gentle on my hair and I have a little curl to my hair whenever I'm done shampooing.

caramelma

I love the Humecta-sil conditioner:lick:, I have the wrapp foam too but its just like my keracare foam, I dont think my hair like foams or setting lotions that well:ohwell:

kiesha8185

My stylist uses the the foam wrap to do my rollersets, so I can't really assess the feel of my hair since I don't it until I'm walking out of the shop. But my hair is always bouncy and full of volume...when I start rollersetting myself in about 2 weeks, I will try it and post my review.

Lissa0821

I absolutely love the foam wrap lotion, my hair looks full and the hold is soft but firm. There are no broken hairs when I comb my roller set to wrap my hair. I use Humecta-Sil conditioner with my streamer and it is lovely. It has a lot of slip and washes out completely. I am so glad I have found these products.

Aggie

Subscribing, just saw this brand of product in the Bahamas so I will be looking into it and checking out the ingredients to see if I want to use it. I'm more interested in the products for fine and thinning hair in this line however.

SimJam

thats all my mother and sister use.... ie the whole line. My sisters' stylist uses it in her salon and introduced it to them, and it works well for them.

my hair didnt like it when I was relaxed and hates it now that its natural

babyhurr4

An awesome product! I use the daily moisturizing hair lotion, humectisil, reconstructor, shampoo. The humectasil is just okay, IMO; I've used better conditioners for my hair. This product line overall has put my hair in the best condition its been in a long time. I have the relaxer on deck to keep my mother's hair up, and it is one of the best by far!

soonergirl

I am a first time Nairobi relaxer user, after using Affirm for 10 years.... and I have had great results. I am glad I switched to Nairobi Lye. Great product!!

JaneBond007

Been using the relaxer for years. The only relaxer I let touch my hair.

I like my hair bone straight. Been using those boxed perms forever (calcium, lithium etc.). And I mean wash-n-go coming out bone straight. Well, those lasted for a little bit, then curls. Then new growth...:look: 3 textures. I took a chance with Nairobi but had studied between Affirm and Chi. I'm loving the Nairobi. It's very straight but I do have curls if I let it airdry. I can put Paul Mitchell Sleek on my hair and I have straight ends after it dries. The condition of my hair is amazing. Little to no breakage and I don't condition all day long. The only other thing I changed was to switch to a high salon shampoo. I love it and will get more of their product line. I can't believe I never tried this. Sally sodium hydroxide products and other bss s. hydr. are a no-go for me. They just don't have the quality. I'm sure that, if I get the entire line of Nairobi, I will love it even more.

Aggie

I know, right? I just ordered that durn Humecta-sil.
Me too and used it today and I have to say it was awesome on my hair. Love love love it a lot and buying some of their other products soon. My hair is natural.