natural alternative to Aphogee 2 min reconstructor

VinDieselsWifey

hey

i read how aphogee is changing their formula and i don't use products with mineral oil/petroleum etc in them. Does anyone know of any good natural alternatives? i already use Aubrey's GPB as my light protein (LOVE IT) and i've tried Jason Natural's Tall Grass Protein (decent). But these are light proteins. Does any natural company make a med-hard core protein treatment?

Thanks!

navsegda

VinDieselsWifey said:
hey

i read how aphogee is changing their formula and i don't use products with mineral oil/petroleum etc in them. Does anyone know of any good natural alternatives? i already use Aubrey's GPB as my light protein (LOVE IT) and i've tried Jason Natural's Tall Grass Protein (decent). But these are light proteins. Does any natural company make a med-hard core protein treatment?

Thanks!

As for completely natural, I do not know. However, I have Nexxus Phyto Organics Enphuse Intensive Reconstructor and it does not have either petroleum or mineral oil in it and it uses quinoa protein to strengthen and reconstruct the hair bonds.

VinDieselsWifey

navsegda said:
As for completely natural, I do not know. However, I have Nexxus Phyto Organics Enphuse Intensive Reconstructor and it does not have either petroleum or mineral oil in it and it uses quinoa protein to strengthen and reconstruct the hair bonds.

thanks! i'll check it out

Mill Creek Conditioner Biotene H-24

Description Thicker, Fuller Hair Naturally!
Phase II: Conditioning of the hair
Biotene H-24 Natural Conditioner (pH 5.3) is an extra rich, highly concentrated treatment for the hair. It contains all 22 amino acids to help improve the tensile strength of the hair and is fortified with panthenol to thicken each strand of hair. After conditioning, your hair will be in a state to receive the maximum benefits from Phase III.

Ingredients: Deionized Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Biotin, Niacin, (Vitamin B3), Panthenol (provitamin B5), Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed RNA, Hydrolyzed DNA, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Cysteine HCI, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Corn Oil, propylene Glycol, Quaternium-15, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Caramel, Annatto. pH balanced.

can be found at vitacost.com or vitaminshoppe

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Giovanni Conditioner - Nutrafix Hair Reconstructor

Description Protein-rich conditioner enriched with Certified Organic Botanicals.
  • Re-energizes tired, damaged hair.
  • Encourages thickness and volume.
  • Fills in porous hair with rich proteins.

You've colored your hair for years. In the summer, you bleach it. And let's not forget about perms, chemical relaxers and blow dryers, curling irons and straightening irons. Your hair needs a health fix. Nutrafix Hair Reconstructor rebuilds hair from the cuticle layer, replacing missing nutrients and adding proteins for strength. If your hair is chemically dependent, this is the fix you need. Health is on the way.

Ingredients: Aqua (purified water) with *rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) oil, *nettle (Uritica dioica) oil, *thyme (Thymus vulagris) oil, birch leaf (Butela alba) oil, *chamomile (Anthemis nobilus flower) oil, *clary (Salvia sclarea), *lavender (Lavandula angustifolia), *coltsfoot leaf (Tussilago farfara), *yarrow (Achillea millefolium) oil, *mallow (Malva sylvestris), *horsetail (Equistetum arvense) oil, *soybean protein (Glycine soja), cetyl alcohol (plant derived), stearalkonium chloride, tocopherol (vitamin E), trace minerals, citric acid (corn), sodium hydroxymethyglycinate, grapefruit seed (citrus derived).

I don't know what strength these are considered