Natural girls which Protein conditioners do you us

sbg4evr

I have tried Aphogee damaged hair treatment and it work fine but it is way too expensive and too messy. I tried Motions CPR and it left my hair feeling stiff. I need help finding a good protein conditioner. Also what moisturizing conditioners do you use on a regular basis. I used Nexxus Humectress before and loved it but it is not distributed in my part of Canada anymore due to language issues.

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
I'm kinda half natural and half relaxed. And I don't know if any of these are available in Canada, but:

I'm currently loving henna as a protein conditioner. I also like Aubrey Organics GPB, Remedi Therex and Lady Velvet Instant Repair. My favorite moisturizing conditioners are Mizani Moisturfuse, Elucence Moisture Balancing, Jason Natural Sea Kelp, Tropical Avocado (Dominican version) and Nature's Gate Herbal Conditioner.

VALLEYGIRL

hello Sbg4evr
My favorite protein conditioners are:
*Aubrey GPB (usually use before blowdrying or flat ironing)
*Ion Moisturizing Deep Conditioner - adds protein and moisture (Used after washing out straightened styles...helps curls spring back)
*New Era...can't remember the full or exact name but it is a great protein and moisture treatment with or without heat.

* Aussie 3 Minute Mirale every once in a while
HTH

Jade21

Protein conditioner: only 1, Aubrey Organics GPB
Moisturizing Conditioners: Aubrey Organics Island Spice Cream Rinse, Jojoba and Aloe, Swimmers and Honeysuckle Rose conditioners; Elucence Moisture Balancing Conditioner; Clairol's Fruit Fusions Hydrating (awesome, cheap stuff /images/graemlins/grin.gif)

With the Nexus Humectress, why don't you have a pal from the site send you a carload of it?

~Jade~

zoya_j

Thanks Guys! I've heard Aubrey Organics mentioned so much but I didn't know what to buy. I just ordered the GPB Conditioner and the Island Cream Rinse to try. I'll let you know how it turns out /images/graemlins/grin.gif

sbg4evr

Thanks girls for your answers. Most of the products mentionned I do not recall seeing in any beauty supply store in my city. But I took note of them and will search for them. Thanks again.

hada

Before the henna,

I was using GBP by Aubrey Org. The stuff is awesome. Henna has pretty much taken over now, with the added benefits of sheen, smooth cuticles, and detangling action (and for me my silver hairs become metallic red, which is pretty cool.) Henna is a mild protein.

hada