Naturals and Sap Moss by Aveda

mkh_77

Are there any naturals out there who like Sap Moss by Aveda? I bought some samples but wanted to get a few opinions. TIA!

OMG, so many naturals loooove that shampoo!!!! i come across it in so many albums! ive never tried it, cuz i cant spend aveda money on hair products....

I have tried both the shampoo and conditioner and I like them both. I am still using my Liter sized bottle of Sap Moss shampoo. The scent drives me crazy sometimes, though. Other than that, the condiitoner detangles very well and the shampoo is very moisturizing and also serves as a good detangler.

loved the shampoo, hated the conditioner. the shampoo is so moisturizing that you really don't need conditioner.

I've used it 2-3 times and love it! I'll be investing in some in the near future. However, I'll use them only when I plan to straighten my hair . My curls don't clump and tighten after air drying with Sap Moss...:look:

I was looking for a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner, and the sales clerk recommended the Sap Moss shampoo, followed by the Brilliant conditioner. She said that the Sap Moss conditioner was not all that. I'm very happy with both.

Balisi--do the fragrances from the Sap Moss and Brilliant clash? I think they are both kind of strong. What do you think?

I have used the Sap Moss shampoo, and conditioner. I like these products! The Conditioner is Great!!!

Like Balisi,
The lady at the Aveda Store said the conditioner isn't very moisturizing so I never tried the conditioner. But I loved the shampoo and the pre treat.

Back