naturals: does your HAIR GROW OUT OUR DOWN?

does your hair grow out or down or both

• my hair grows "down", my curls/kinks hang

Votes: 40 15.3%
  • my hair grows "out" like an afro, and does not really hang w/o me handling it some

Votes: 97 37.2%
  • mine is a combo of both out and down

Votes: 117 44.8%
  • other - please explain

Votes: 7 2.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shinyblackhair

The bit at the front and the bit at the back can hang, but the majority of the crown area 4bish area grows out! When I was a little girl with long hair, when it was unstraightend it could stand straight out...lol

Jozze

The top of my hair grows down while the rest of my hair grows outwards so my fros and puffs look sort of lame.:ohwell:

Nasdaq_Diva

I wish mine grew more out than down. I have about a 25/75 (out/down) mixture going on lol. I want one of those big "Joan" from Girlfriends kinda curly fro's. I don't think it'll ever get like that.

sheca

out, out, out...washed and air dried its this mess of a cotton ball on my head...I want to get to a point where its a huge, funky, erykah badu cotton ball where it looks like it hangs but thats only cuz there is so much darn hair on that head :yep:

CocoGlow

I voted OUT ..

It grows up & out to be exact! It will not hang unless it is stretched in braids/twists, etc no matter how long my hair gets .. or shall I say how high it gets :grin: