Naturals with Bangs

Dee Raven

What do you do with them when you're not wearing your hair straight? I've seen several of you have cut really cute bangs and I want to do the same, but I'm afraid it will make wearing my hair in more natural styles impossible. What have been your experiences?

My hair is in its natural state 95% of the time..I like a lot of braids..I keep my bang year round...I use a roller every night & I have a wavy/curly bang when i get up..Just make sure you moisturize it often because its out more...Hope this helped (Keep Me Posted)

Happy Hair Growing!

you can wear it as a pompadour. it's one of my favorite things to do with my bangs. even when i have braids in, i still do a slight "bump" with my bangs for extra umph! haha

i usually don't do this because i really don't like hair touching my face, but i've seen ladies wear their bangs as a natural "swoop" that goes across their foreheads a little and then gets pulled to the side

HTH

You can wear your bangs in twists:

roPuffSept12008Justoutofbraids-vi.jpg

...in a braidout:
Picture204-vi.jpg

...or a twistout:
Picture54-vi.jpg

I have always had some type of layer (including a bang) and my hair usually just blends in when I wear my hair in Wash and Go's...

What do you do with them when you're not wearing your hair straight? I've seen several of you have cut really cute bangs and I want to do the same, but I'm afraid it will make wearing my hair in more natural styles impossible. What have been your experiences?

I had bangs that are growing out. I just twist my hair and do my bangs as I normally do. Sometimes I swoop, or make a hump with them. For me, before I start twisting, I section and plan out the front in how they will be worn. Idk, I have no issues with twists and bangs.

Back