need help choosing blow dryer

Glamorous_chic

Hi everyone!! well, i've decided to start doing my own roller sets and styling my own hair, and have found that i need to purchase a dryer. i'm relaxed, with 3 inches past shoulder length fine hair. i decided against the hard top dryers, and decided on a bonnet style dryer, for convenience. while at the beauty supply store, the sales person suggested that i buy the gold n hot bonnet attachment and not the soft bonnet dryer for drying my hair. so, now i need to buy a dryer. i've looked at previous threads on this subject. i've seen a couple of people recommend the chi dryer, but while visiting ulta, the sales person recommended wiggo or fhi. does anyone have any recommendations? from what i've seen, i should be looking for ions and ceramic technology, which both of them have. i don't want to have to spend $100-$200 for the fhi, if i could get the same results for $40-$60. i want to invest in a good quality dryer but if i don't have to spend a ton of money, even better. also, if you don't recommend this, then what would you recommend? thanks for any help :drunk:

Back