Need Temple help ladies PULEEZE!!!!

webby

Think Slim
Some of you know that I started to experience post-partum shedding/thinning some time after my son was born. Well, I´m in pretty good shape; my hair has filled back in rather nicely and I've retained a lot of length, despite the set back.

Here's the problem. My temple and hairline area, in general, seems thinner. I have NEVER had this problem, don't wear braids, don't wear my hair up all of the time, or in any style that pulls. In fact, I usually wear my hair down. So, I'm not sure what caused the thinning.

Anyway, I did a search, because I know that there was a thread about this problem, but I cannot find it.

PLEASE help. I'm taking ALL and ANY suggestions.

Thanks,
Webster

carmend

ORS Fertilizing Temple Balm...

lexi08

Hi Webby,

I would suggest trying Nioxin follicle booster, Nexxus Biotin Creme or Dr. Miracles Nape & temple balm. I have used these products and have great results with each of them. I have been using the Nape & Temple balm recently to fill in a thinning area of my hairline. It seems that I have been dealing with this problem every winter for the past couple of years. Anyway, I have been mixing the nape and temple balm with a little unrefined shea butter and this mixture is helping to fill in my thin area nicely. I am glad to hear your hair has bounced back from the setback. I hope these prducts help you.

L

lkg4healthyhair

nikki1971 said:
Hi Webby,

I would suggest trying Nioxin follicle booster, Nexxus Biotin Creme or Dr. Miracles Nape & temple balm. I have used these products and have great results with each of them. I have been using the Nape & Temple balm recently to fill in a thinning area of my hairline. It seems that I have been dealing with this problem every winter for the past couple of years. Anyway, I have been mixing the nape and temple balm with a little unrefined shea butter and this mixture is helping to fill in my thin area nicely. I am glad to hear your hair has bounced back from the setback. I hope these prducts help you.

Hi Webby, I would suggest the same as nikki. I too had a baby last year and went thru a lot of shedding and my temple area fell out something horrible. Gladly the shedding stopped but now I am trying to grow back my hair line.

I use Nioxin Follicle Booster everyday (2xs) Its expensive but I get it much cheaper from ebay and I feel its worth it, I also use surge on my entire scalp including hair line at night. I added Nexxus biotin creme to my hair line only but now I am using the ORS temple balm and my hair is really growing back nicely. At first I wasn't sure it was working but now my hair around my hair line is curly (natural texture) so I know its growing.

After the ORS temple balm I will try Dr Miracles temple balm. Some oils that work as well is emu oil (used by pookielou I belive) and pc oil (palma christi).

Also, I do not plan on relaxing my hair line for a very long time.

webby

Think Slim
Ladies, I thank you all. I have Vitratress Biotin Creme, but stopped using it, because I didn't think it was working. I'm going to try it again, as well as add the other products listed. I'll keep you all updated, as this info is probably helpful for someone who may experience this problem.

Thanks again!

Ashee

Looks like the ladies have given great suggestions!
I have had success with ORS Temple Balm!
Don't forget to give whatever you try at least one full month to show something...
:yep:

webby

Think Slim
Ashee said:
Looks like the ladies have given great suggestions!
I have had success with ORS Temple Balm!
Don't forget to give whatever you try at least one full month to show something...
:yep:
I just ordered the Follicle booster from ebay and I'm going to have mom send some ORS temple balm.

Thanks for the reminder, because I think that's where I went wrong when I used Vitatress. I didn't use it consistently, or long enough.

Ashee

webby said:
I just ordered the Follicle booster from ebay and I'm going to have mom send some ORS temple balm.

Thanks for the reminder, because I think that's where I went wrong when I used Vitatress. I didn't use it consistently, or long enough.
It can be hard to do!!
Good luck!!:wave: