Neutragena Triple Moisture Poo/Conditioner and healing serum Sale at CVS!!

RabiaElaine

Hi Ladies,

I know I'm late with this but just wanted to tell all of the NTM users that the shampoo, conditioner and healing serum are on sale for $4.99. I just saw it in a flyer so I don't know if there is a deal on the leave-in too.

:D :D

kittenz

I ran out to buy some the serum I've been wanting to try during my lunch break.:grin: Now I'm back at work and I have to take it back:mad: because I can't handle the smell. My nose is very sensitive to sweet smelling things.:(

Kimberly

Thank you so much for the coupon! I picked up the serum the other night and put it right back down! I have so much stuff but my excuse for not using my NTM poo and con was that I didn't have the serum or a leave-in...a true PJ can find an excuse to buy more products!
:lol:

I think the sale ends Saturday and my kids convinced me to save my money for the Black Expo this weekend but I'll be back in there before the coupon expires.

Thanks, again!

HoneyDew said:
I have a coupon for CVS, too.

Can you guys see it here:
http://a676.g.akamaitech.net/f/676/...0content/1602/09008101807fb489/hosted_v1.html

I cannot open it for some reason.

If you can't see it I will post it when I get home from work.

MonaLisa

VWVixxen said:
Mona,

Don't you shop! I'm mailing you some NTM stuff I'm not using...;)

How in da heyaaaaaal.....did you know....I was in the thread!!!! :lachen: :lachen:

Dangit woman! :lachen:

Dee-Licious

dammmmmmn!!! :mad:

The new CVS being built is not finished yet!! We have a few more weeks to wait!! :mad:

On the plus side, it's like 3 minutes from my place TOPS!! :dance7: