Neutrogena Triple Moisture

lunalight7

Log on to www.triplemoisture-allure.com to receive a free shampoo sample of this new product. This is a new line of po, condit, deep condit, and leave-in for dry and/or chem treated hair.
My browser is jacked up so I couldnt enter. Good luck ladies!

G

Man, it said the offer isn't available anymore. I was so disappointed!

G

Yeah, you know I'm trying to get as many free samples as possible! So I was disappointed. However, you can enter your email address in case another offer comes up...I decided not to enter mine though.

Allandra

Allure does a lot of freebies. I get e-mails in advance, and so do a lot of other people. This offer went super fast. They gave away 1,000 full size samples of Neutrogena Triple Moisture Cream Lather Shampoo.

Allandra

[ QUOTE ]
lunalight7 said:
Guess we'll have to wait until March...

[/ QUOTE ]
I know I won't be buying anything anytime soon.
It sounds like an interesting line though.

Kaela

*bump*

I never saw this original post but I DID see this product line at the grocery store today....the PJ in me took over and I bought the Cream Lather Shampoo (which is SLS free), Daily Deep Conditioner, and Silk Touch Leave-in Cream.

Buying new products is like a sugar high!! I will post reviews when I use them.

Kaela

Okay, here is my INITIAL review. I try not judge a product on a single use alone, but I wanted to share with you all. I will likely try these products a few more times, and then I'll know the final decision on them.

Cream Lather Shampoo - I started on relatively non-dirty hair (not a lot of buildup or grease or anything). I thought the shampoo was great because its really thick, and you don't need that much. I found that it wasn't too heavy lathering, and it even provided clean slip (so the hair feels likes its been cleaned, but it isn't squeaky or stripped). Because its kind of thick, its a little difficult to distribute. I'm extremely picky about fragrance, and this has kiwi-melon sort of scent.
I give it a 4.5/5

Daily Deep Conditioner - Gave reasonable slip on rinse out. This conditioner is very heavy on cones. Although my hair isn't a big fan of cones, I thought it worked okay. (I think for you ladies that have a lot of luck with cones will have incredible slip with this). It makes for a good detangling conditioner. The only downside is that I airdried my hair, and I didn't feel that it held onto the moisture, so my hair felt drier than I would have expected. I will have to retest this with a roller set, and possibly using it as a deep conditioner with heat.

(initial) rating 3.5/5 (but I will try it again, don't let the 3.5 discourage you).

Silk Touch Leave - In Cream Since I airdried loose, again, I'm not sure that this product did anything or not. Made for nice detangling, but, I'm not ready to call this a great leave in.

rating 3/5

So far the shampoo is my favorite. I think this would be a great line for detangling and slip, but maybe not for deep treatment or moisture recovery. And again, I need to try it a few more times under a few more scenarios. These products remind me a lot of Clairol Renewal 5x, but they are thicker in consistency.

HTH ladies!